Funny picture thread!

Blezerker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this belongs to the anime topics too but it's really hilarious

tumblr_nfhlz4gfTo1qif8bgo1_1280.png

tbh I kinda find SNK more fascinating than SAO; the latter just screams Mary Sue and Marty Stu everywhere. or maybe it comes from how unrealistic it is to me but deep inside I'd love to live inside a deadly kill-or-be-killed video game like that

but deep inside I'd love to live inside a deadly kill-or-be-killed video game like that

I feel the same way... I'd love to live in a fantasy world like that, whether you die in real life or not. When you think about it, it's no different from the rules of the real world -- when you die, you're dead.

this belongs to the anime topics too but it's really hilarious

tumblr_nfhlz4gfTo1qif8bgo1_1280.png

No seriously, why are you guys still watching AoT?

XD

The idea of real death gives existing limits and parameters that much more importance.

That being said... I would be a 'beater'. Those of you who play LoL would do better as strategists rather than front line fighters. People who can play fighters like capcom vs marvel/ Smash Bros and are able to actually master weapon skills irl would be the ones to actually advance and carry on the hopes and dreams of players in a world like SAO.

I've done enough sports and video games to know how I'd compare.

I feel the same way... I'd love to live in a fantasy world like that, whether you die in real life or not. When you think about it, it's no different from the rules of the real world -- when you die, you're dead.

Exactly, right? But in SAO at least, it's a frickton more fun, since you get to wield swords, get something akin to a superpower, and whatnot.

Oh yeah, to contribute:

aYpMqqm_700b.jpg

and in light of the current (or recent, whatever...) season:

aYpM6W0_700b.jpg

• Support Squad

Exactly, right? But in SAO at least, it's a frickton more fun, since you get to wield swords, get something akin to a superpower, and whatnot.

Oh yeah, to contribute:

aYpMqqm_700b.jpg

and in light of the current (or recent, whatever...) season:

aYpM6W0_700b.jpg

Hi, what

In SAO, i'd be the guy who dies nigh instantly

Well... If Slifer is on the field before Rayguaza, Slifer would destroy Rayguaza... even Mega-Rayguaza... because of it's effect - which reduces the ATK-Points of the summoned enemy monster by 2000.

And every Slifer Player will keep as much Cards on his hands as possible to keep it's attack high enough - normally Sliver will have about 3000 Points.

If Slifer get's summoned AFTER (Mega-)Rayguaza then it would totally depend on their ATK/DEF Points

Theory:

To Summon Mega-Rayguaza you need 'normal' Rayguaza on the field, because you can't Mega-Evolve a Pokemon which is still in it's Pokeball.

If Slifer is on the Field, it would blast away 2000 ATK-Points from Mega-Rayguaza right when it would be summoned... So if Mega-Rayguaza does not have 5000+ Atk Points, Mega-Rayguaza is defeated if we assume, the Slifer player is smart enough to keep it's Atk-Points high with 3+ Cards in hand.

And since Slifer is a Divine-Beast, it doesn't matter if M-Rayguaza has any Special-Effects... because they are negated by Slifers "Divine-Presence".

(god... I'm so nerdy...)

@topic:

another way to see the Pokemon games:

a8bwyDZ_700b.jpg

Edited by Cepheus
  • Upvote 1