The most embarrassing loss you have had

mine was being beat by the breeder on the S S Fried krabby 2.0 or the stolen ship cant remember the name of the ship sadly

5/6 of my pokemon where killed by the horn drilling excadrill and my last pokemon standing happend to be a golbat that was level 33 vs a talonflame and pidgeot it was looking good when i killed pidgeot but of course flame body talonflame with roost is the new meta and i died to burn and natural gift ghost berry(ghost berry is the magical berry that makes the move fail but don't understatement it its even more dangerous then splash

After that was wondering if i was the only person to lose in a really sad way what was your most embarrassing defeat

*waits for all the cinccino stories*

• Veterans

This was SUPER LONG AGO and really early in the beta stage-- even before a bunch of changes were made to Gearen, but I lost to the first trainer you had to battle. A bidoof took me down with super fang. Embarassing is an understatement :V

Edited by zumidesu

There was this time i lost to the breeder that keep battling you in Gearen City.

I forgot that he always battles you, so i talked with him again and the battle started again.

Just to add more to my wound, after five of my pokes fainted, my last pokemon was a Cascoon... with only harden.

From that point on, i always remember to save before any battle. ANY BATTLE~

I actually lost to a trainer (ranger must have been) in Black and white, the first time i played. I beat the first pokemon and then she sent out Maractus and it demolished my team. It had leech seed, giga drain, spiky shield and acupressure. X.X, even my lampent died to it q.q. (I think it was after Icirus city and kinda before Opelucid. :X

I lost to Maxie, not the Team Magma leader the gang leader in reborn, he swept me with a lvl 34 vulpix even though my pokemon were 3 levels higher than it. In my defense I was doing a monobug but still it was embarrassing.

it would have to be right after the chandelure event, i was surfing around the cave because i was curious were it went. i was doing my best to avoid the trainers but i didn't dodge one and he had three pokemon if i remember correctly. his lead was a magneton, and that is when i realized 5 out of 6 of my pokemon were still fainted from that chandelure. From now on i will make sure i save or fulled healed before i explore

• 2 weeks later...