Serra

Polaris

Amethyst,

If I may, I would like to suggest an addition to episode 15 or an episode in the future, before the elite 4. One day, as I was playing Reborn, I was thinking about all of the gym leaders currently available to battle. I was able to name them all in an instant, except for one. Serra. I had to look up who the ice gym leader was just to remember her name. Why? Because unfortunately, I feel that she is the most forgettable gym leader in the whole game. She only appears in the game once, and after you defeat her, she's not mentioned again (Or at least, I'm pretty sure she's not). Now, to the suggestion. In episode 15, or an episode before the elite four, it would be super cool to see Serra make another appearance. I do not know how she would play into the game once more, but I'm confident that you could figure it out. What I love about the gym leaders are that they're an eclectic group. But honestly, Serra's kind of bland. And I don't mean that to be critical, I just want to help to improve the game. Serra has a lot of potential to be a great character. But as of now, she's not. Please try to work her into the upcoming release or a release in the future (If you don't already have that planned of course.) Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Well, most of the Gym Leaders are fighting Team Meteor back in Labradorra, so Serra will probably be with them. I don't know how she would fit in the plot, though. Julia, Florinia, and maybe Radomus and Luna (although they were pretty recent) also should make comebacks, but I'm hoping that Serra gets a major part, cause Ice types are cool (no pun intended).

I'm going to be quite honest here. I don't know how Ame feels, but it does kind of annoy me when people request stuff like this. Criticism I like, not so much requests. Personally, I think Serra was done well for the little time we see her. She's also the invisible character during the whole Radomus and El Episode. What I mean by that is she was a big part of the whole Luna custody fight, but she gave up trying to win her over and how broken she is now. When you realize how empty she became after losing everything, her character doesn't seem as bland (at least I don't think so). Also, the story isn't finished so don't ask for something as you don't know what is planned.

You also have to remember that there are over 40 other characters (34 of which were leaders iirc) so a couple of them are going to get the short end of the stick. I mean if any leader needed to be incorporated more, it would be Arclight. We only see the guy once to get the Exp Share and won't see him ever again until the post game.

I'm going to be quite honest here. I don't know how Ame feels, but it does kind of annoy me when people request stuff like this. Criticism I like, not so much requests. Personally, I think Serra was done well for the little time we see her. She's also the invisible character during the whole Radomus and El Episode. What I mean by that is she was a big part of the whole Luna custody fight, but she gave up trying to win her over and how broken she is now. When you realize how empty she became after losing everything, her character doesn't seem as bland (at least I don't think so). Also, the story isn't finished so don't ask for something as you don't know what is planned.

You also have to remember that there are over 40 other characters (34 of which were leaders iirc) so a couple of them are going to get the short end of the stick. I mean if any leader needed to be incorporated more, it would be Arclight. We only see the guy once to get the Exp Share and won't see him ever again until the post game.

I feel if the custody fight was highlighted more, than I probably wouldn't be making this request. I think if Serra was shown maybe talking to Radomus about getting Luna back, then Serra would've been a bigger and more memorable character. And yes, I don't know what's planned. This could already be planned, and if it is, I apologize. Whether this is put in the game or not doesn't matter because Pokemon Reborn is already an amazing game, but a suggestion to strengthen it more can't hurt.

This needs to stop. For one, Ame can't really change much to meet plot needs of people. Why? Because the whole plot has already been laid out as she has said herself. I do like how people suggest things, but the story should not be one of them. Amethyst knows what she's doing and she knows when she will bring a character back to action. Hell, we've only seen Adrienn once. Why don't we see xyr more? Probably because xe's involvement in the story has already been planned out and we will see xym when Ame wants us too.

So for reference, make sure to research the game before you make suggestions, otherwise stuff like this will happen where people get on you, or tell you that it has been planned already. I'm all for suggestions, but this is Ame's game. I don't really like to see people wanting to change someone elses image of what they think is right... Unless of course it is absolutely needed.

Sorry if I sound pissy here too. I have a headache :P

If Kurotsune's words are correct (And truthful), the story's been done since Episode 3. So, chances are, Ame is not going to change anything regarding the story, apart from a few tweaks here and there.

But instead of thinking about what Ame should do, think about what happened already: It is true that we haven't seen Serra a lot, but when you consider that the last 2-3 episodes we've been stuck in the circus with no real way to come back (Apart from using Surf and reaching the cave near Shade's gym), it is only expected that we wouldn't have seen Serra.

When you consider that the character is not supposed to have any contact with the city/Route 1/*Other places go here* since episode 11-12 (Don't remember), then the lack of "action" from Serra makes complete sense. Serra might have done a lot of stuff that we don't know about because the character is "isolated".

(Although, to be fair, i'd expect some News about Serra if she was actually doing anything. She might not be a famous model anymore, but she's still a gym leader. But then G.Gardevoir left her to look for Luna... i'll just stop right here).

And last: Ame mentioned that some old faces are going to reappear in episode 15. I wouldn't bet on Serra, but there's a small chance she'll be there. I don't know what she would be doing though.

While I do agree with everyone that in entirety, it's up to Ame, I personally think suggestions like these are pretty healthy. While there is little chance for the past Episodes to be drastically changed for that, inputs like these can help Ame understand what the users are thinking and if she has made mistakes.

I don't really mind seeing characters only appear for a brief moment. Heck, have you seen some of the real Pokemon Gym leaders? Ame has fleshed out all the characters in Reborn WAYY more compared to that.

Like Commander said, if Ame was going for a sort-of lifeless Serra, it would be really on point. Not only does she not have motivation to be Gym Leader, she just lets everything dissappear from her. Even her own character. But you would only get that if you paid more attention to her, which nobody does because there were too many events going on.

I'm sure Ame has plans for her though. I can't see Ame just leaving characters behind and completely forgetting them. There is some bigger plot to all of this.

If it makes any difference too, Serra will probably be getting a new field to go with a complete redesign of her mansion in Episode 15 to make Serra's episode of the game a lot more memorable

If you played ep 9 you would never forget her i can guarantee that and i think that the story is ok as it is not everyone can/should have the spotlight forever

If you played ep 9 you would never forget her i can gurantee that and i think that the story is ok as it is not everyone can/should have the spotlight forever

Serra will be forever remembered as the Hax Queen by the veterans for good reason. If you didn't run a Drought Ninetales on your team, you damn well earned that badge.

I feel like every gym leader is memorable in their own way, however little screen time they had. While Serra probably has the least involvement in memorable things of all the gym leaders(corey's appearance was short but he...went out with a bang :I ), I think she fits her role well. I mean, she is portrayed as a woman who had it all, but had to give up everything and now she kinda feels hollow inside. The story's not over yet, we don't know if she'll appear again. (Personally I think she might, especially given that her son is taking a weird path) I still remember the pre-nerf Serra I had to rebattle 5986759875 times and even throw a few ragequits in before i finally managed to beat her :I