Holy guacamole

Bulky

Hey there I go by Bulky, or Tom. I figured I'd give this game a go lol. Seen and heard about it so I figured I'd try it lol. I play LoL, Smash, and Pokemon (obviously lol), and OSU, and just other games. Idk what else to say, never been good at intros. I just wanted to introduce myself since I figured it'd be a good idea. Any who hello.

Well met... Tomky. It's just something so i don't get confused.

Welcome to Reb--

> Plays LoL, Smash and Pokemon

pfft i'm not even going to say anything. You're part of the house already.

I hope you enjoy your PERMANENT stay.

See you around \o/

ignore vinny he is a lil mad its not so much permanent as life imprisonment vinnys sanity left him a long time ago deep in the cells where he was left to rott :0

Hey Bulky, welcome!

Sanity must be destroyed.. Please go to the incinerator and deposit your sanity there.. Once It is cooked my snorlax will eat it.. After that you are free to do as you please.. Thank you..

This PSA has been brought to you by the cool people at the *&%&^%%* section.

Cheers!

Hello, new friend, my name's Elly and I welcome you to Reborn~ It's really challenging if you are a filthy noncompetitive player like myself, but its almost really satisfying when you do overcome stuff. Have fun in the forums, and check out the Rules and other guides here. Rules Link here becuase mobile is unfair: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6807