AMA time? AMA time.

Etesian

You know the drill from the plethora of other topics like this: let me kill time pester me ask whatever!

Spoiler alert: answers may be as "interesting" as my "avatar". You have been warned.

Frickin' bricks not you. Frick!

1. How did it go when it was first day you joined to the reborn forum?

2. What other franchise do you like other than pokemon?

3. RULES OF NATURE - what did i refrence to?

4. Do you even brick the bricks man?

5. Do you like potato :3

What is your favourite video prog.? (Main character)

Favourite song from Metal Gear rising? (Previous avatars)

And finally, Cheapest boss ever fought? (Like a boss that makes you rage)

Honestly, the protagonists (I've seen) in recent years stood out so much to me that they have all blurred into the same person for me. Each protag recently can be described as "oh, so exactly like ___-guy but with an extra quirk". The only ones that actually stood out to me in some way are:

1) Martin Walker from Spec Ops: The Line just because he actually is a character, he's human; hell, I hate shooters, but I got through the whole game in almost one sitting just because of the story, so I'll stop myself here before I spoil anything.

2) Wonder Red from Wonderful 101. The character itself isn't that special, he's just a "superhero" and almost nothing else, but he did manage to not be absorbed into the giant character-blur of recent years, so that's worth a mention.

....I have no idea whatsoever. There's only 2 or 3 tracks from their soundtrack I don't have on my phone. I have no favorite, but I listen to Red Sun the most, so there's that?

I generally don't rage against bosses, I'm the kind of nut-job that gets thrilled when a challenge presents itself, even if it's gonna be hell to beat, so long as it is possible to pull of with SKILL. Again, 2 mentions.

Bed of Chaos from Dark Souls. I like souls games they let me do my thing; do suicide runs until you've learned a boss' pattern, then go and beat them without getting touched (mostly). Because of that, I never make tanky characters, often not even using a shield; because of that, BoC is hell since even tanky shield-addicted characters get almost one-shot. It's incredibly luck based. Unless you use the cheese Speed-runners employ.

But even worse is Hawkwind from Wizardry 4. He's completely invincible unless you go aaaaaaall the way back to the first level of the dungeon and summon a Dink, the weakest companion monster in the game, which for some reason has the ability to one-shot Hawkwind. The "clue" to this is that the maps of four of the game's levels contain the letters "D", "I", "N", "K" spelled out in the grid. Bear in mind this was before the days of on-screen mapping; you had to draw the maps with a pencil and graph paper. Bullshit.

Shoutout to every boss you have to lose against.

asfrdvgfrertgF?

nikmhgf?

ASJSDFGNFDJBVF??????

ASFDHDFDNHFDNDAWEIRITTJ???????

nnkdfbe.....

Always a pleasure talking to you.

Frickin' bricks not you. Frick!

1. How did it go when it was first day you joined to the reborn forum?

2. What other franchise do you like other than pokemon?

3. RULES OF NATURE - what did i refrence to?

4. Do you even brick the bricks man?

5. Do you like potato :3

1) I think that I only signed up to have my save file fixed or something like that? After that, I made an intro which in hindsight was nothing but me rambling on and on and on, much like this topic :P

2) Shooters and Horror games are pretty much the only games I don't play, I'm good with everything else. Shooters because they're pretty much all the same and horror because, while I like horror, I don't play too many because most are jump-scare-heaven and nothing else. Other than that, you mention a game, I'll give it a go. I especially love games that where you have to use your brain, play smart; like God Hand, MGRR, the Souls games, etc.

3) Kirby's Epic Yarn, for sure.

4) WHAT'RE YOU TRYING TO SAY, YOU RACIST?!

5) Yes, but it's a one-sided love :(

Do you like pigs?

You could say I have no beef with them. I should shut up.

If you were a stack of rice and you had a choice to be made into any dish which one would you pick?

Some really bad dish, so people don't eat me. Or an I-don't-know-how-to-translate variety of pilaf in our region, so I can be digested with honor.

1) I think that I only signed up to have my save file fixed or something like that? After that, I made an intro which in hindsight was nothing but me rambling on and on and on, much like this topic :P

2) Shooters and Horror games are pretty much the only games I don't play, I'm good with everything else. Shooters because they're pretty much all the same and horror because, while I like horror, I don't play too many because most are jump-scare-heaven and nothing else. Other than that, you mention a game, I'll give it a go. I especially love games that where you have to use your brain, play smart; like God Hand, MGRR, the Souls games, etc.

3) Kirby's Epic Yarn, for sure.

4) WHAT'RE YOU TRYING TO SAY, YOU RACIST?!

5) Yes, but it's a one-sided love :(

2) It's kinda the same with me.

3) Hell no: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQIogLBFBs

Edited by ShingSt

Nooooo, my nonexistent knowledge of Kirby games and my sarcasm have failed me :'(

On a serious note, I'm so glad they did go with this track instead of the demo-version (Locked and Loaded)

Lol, and should've seen the sarcasm.

I like the demo honestly, but the rules of nature is better. So agreed.