Who is next?

leocain

I just felt the need to ask, who do you think will be the next gym leader? We have Titania, Amaria, Ciel, Hardy, I think Sapphira and Adrienn as options, so who do you think is gonna give us a badge next, assuming things don't go to hell again?

Most likely Amaria due to the fact we still need to find her and last time we were with her in a Double Battle at Blackstream Factory, her Lapras, Deliverance, was Level 75, which is the level cap for us currently.

Most likely Amaria

This, but what's probably going to happen is: IF Amaria loses her memory because of the Waterfall thing, Titania might step in and not let us battle her. We might battle Titania and then Amaria. No badge in between. Or only Titania.

I'm kinda lost, to be honest.

Let's break it down a tad. Keep in mind this is all from memory and purely speculative in nature.

Available Candidates-

Titania, Amaria, Ciel, Hardy, Sapphira, Adrienn (don't blame me if mispelled. I used the OP spellings)

Titania- Steel: Looks like a tough battle because steel is a strong and versatile type. I don't think this one is plausible because we haven't seen any new field effects that would give her the edge other than the Mountain field. It is quite possible I am wrong, though. We might just end up in the factory field again.

Amaria- Water: This one looks quite promising with the host of new water fields added. Definitely possible.

Ciel- Flying: I don't expect this one to come up soon due to the fact that we just beat Terra and I don't feel like Ame would let us stay in the same location. Also, I expect we'll receive the TM Acrobatics for her defeat, which is a rather strong move all things considered. I don't think this is likely.

Hardy- Rock: Hardy, as a Reborn League Leader and a player, worked to prove the Rock type was a force to be reckoned with. I don't think we'll be facing him since 1) he was practically the pinnacle of the skill of the league and 2) he's too concerned with Aya's capture to be thinking about gym battles at the moment, not to mention he has his own gym in Agate City and a few of the gym leaders we face don't really have their own "gyms" per say, as in actual buildings with the one and only purpose of being a place for up and coming trainers to challenge one of the best in the region. Many of the leaders we face have "gyms" as in impromptu stages which will serve as their gym during their slightly askew situation, such as Noel, Julia (remember, her gym was a power plant first and thus it isn't really a "gym" as I previously defined), Samson/Ciel, Terra, and Luna. Hardy does actually have his own gym gym, which is simply a gym and not for any other purpose (that we know of) so unless his gym is actually destroyed by the Meteors, I don't see this happening.

Saphria- Dragon: Dragon is designed to be an insane type to fight. It resists every starter main type and murders most types in return. That being said, Dragon is often used as a final challenge to test the true perseverance of the Player. A couple good examples of this are in BW with the two Dragon leaders which gave out the Eighth, and final, Badge and the infamous Dragon Tamer of the first four generations: Lance. I suspect Saphria, the dragon leader constantly shown to be insanely powerful with her ability to wipe out a lake full of Meteors in the time it takes you to fight a battle or two and also later tames an enormous Steelix because Wynaut? I feel, based on these facts, she will be leader number #18 and be the final bar from the Pokemon League.

Adrienne- Fairy:(I apologize in advance if I accidentally screw up the non-binary pronouns. I am a tad rusty) Xe's a real possibility. It seems like we're heading back to the city soon enough and we'll be able to see xyr good work. Not to mention, xe already has a neat field effect implemented in the Coral Ward.

That's my analysis. Keep in mind, I haven't played through it in a while and it is all from memory. Feel free to add to or refute.

Well, one Episode will probably have two Gym Leaders, since Ame says there will be 19 Episodes, and there are still 6 Gym Leaders left. Some think the most logical choice would be a Double battle with Player and somebody against Titania and Amaria, and I think that one might be next, seeing that you will be saving Amaria and meeting with Titania again. Still, the Murkwater Field kinda points to Adrienn being next, since the Murkwater Field would be used in the Water cleaning system Amaria mentioned, which we would use to get back to Reborn City.

E15 is is almost finished, nevertheless, so we will be seeing just who is the next Gym Leader very soon (after beta testing, though...)

High possibility of Amaria or Ciel in my opinion. Hardy would probably come after that but only after saving the city and Aya from Team Meteor.

Titania might be around the same time as Saphira which would be one of the last few. Steel and Dragon-types being notoriously powerful.

Amaria's water battle is going to be difficult I just know it. She's going to use DIVE, I can already tell.

From the info I have gathered the next gyms are going to be in this order: Water > Steel > Flying > Dragon > Rock > Fairy.

amaria 100% her badge is nexted on the trainer card in the picture folder

Keep in mind that Ame likes to shuffle the orders of the remaining badges so that we can't speculate. This was evident in E14 and I think in E15 as well (because I don't think I saw a single post regarding Terra as the next gym leader).

I think it could be either Amaria or Titania, but who know, Ame may surprises us. Also, there are people who say it will be a double-battle against both Amaria and Titania. I don´t think it will be the case, but as I said before, Ame may surprises us.

I'm actually going to guess Amaria followed by Adriann shortly after. Yes, two gym badges in one episode. It'd make sense because Amaria's gym is Amaria's house (obviously) and the only other Gym we really have access to is Adriann (who is the only gym leader we could really face).

As for Gym leaders we are not facing, that'd be Saphira's and Hardy's. Both their gyms are in cities held captive by the Meteors. Tania I'm 99% sure we're fighting in the dessert and we haven't really explored the Ferris Wheel in Agate Circus which would be the perfect time to fight Ciel.

Nothing is really for certain though. The only thing I can say is that we're not fighting Saphira in this Episode or the next.

It's going to be Amaria. We'll probably fight her after gaining access to the city or something, or switch the two and fight her which causes us to be able to get back. Afterwards where is the closest most logical place to fight? Can't be Adrienns gym, that shit is long gone. So where? Where could we possibly go that is also close to the city? One answer. The desert. The desert has been an enigma throughout the whole game. We know from the beginning that the train tracks run through there and we even get a shot of it from Beryl Bridge. Judging by the map of the region, the desert looks to have a scrapland, obviously there for the steel pokemon that benefit from sandstorms. This means we will likely chase Titania into the desert and maybe be ambushed by team meteor. This will also likely be where we will get rock climb and how we will reinfiltrate agate. By going over the mountain on the east side of route 4. Titania seems like the person who would hold the rights to the rock climb HM as well seeing as she is one of the only available leaders and is pretty powerful. This would mean that Rock Climb will be given out in Episode 16, which leaves one other thing.

Axew for episode 17 confirmed?

I still find difficult the option of battling against Amaria, I mean we don't know in what physical state she's going to be, even if the fall didn't kill her it could have harmed her (and maybe make her lose her memory). And her psychological state shouldn't be one of the best either (again, maybe for her memory) and the problem with Titania isn't something that will be solved easily... I don't think that the protagonist will be that cold hearted with the person that saved xem from losing their head, right?

I still find difficult the option of battling against Amaria, I mean we don't know in what physical state she's going to be, even if the fall didn't kill her it could have harmed her (and maybe make her lose her memory). And her psychological state shouldn't be one of the best either (again, maybe for her memory) and the problem with Titania isn't something that will be solved easily... I don't think that the protagonist will be that cold hearted with the person that saved xem from losing their head, right

Last time we saw them, Amaria had cracked ribs, so unless you could battle on a hospital bed, it lessens her chances, not to mention she needs to be in suicide watch from our last encounter.

Last time we saw them, Amaria had cracked ribs, so unless you could battle on a hospital bed, it lessens her chances, not to mention she needs to be in suicide watch from our last encounter.

Well Kiki was on the verge of death, but that didn't stop her.

Well, one Episode will probably have two Gym Leaders, since Ame says there will be 19 Episodes, and there are still 6 Gym Leaders left. Some think the most logical choice would be a Double battle with Player and somebody against Titania and Amaria, and I think that one might be next, seeing that you will be saving Amaria and meeting with Titania again. Still, the Murkwater Field kinda points to Adrienn being next, since the Murkwater Field would be used in the Water cleaning system Amaria mentioned, which we would use to get back to Reborn City.

E15 is is almost finished, nevertheless, so we will be seeing just who is the next Gym Leader very soon (after beta testing, though...)

I might be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it was stated somewhere (or maybe I'm imagining it) that the nineteenth episode would be the Elite Four/Champion and the end of the game. If this is the case then there shouldn't be two leaders in one episode but you never know.

I might be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it was stated somewhere (or maybe I'm imagining it) that the nineteenth episode would be the Elite Four/Champion and the end of the game. If this is the case then there shouldn't be two leaders in one episode but you never know.

Thing is, we're actually supposed to battle 20 leaders instead of 18, due to some types being repeated (remember what happened with with Corey and Kiki?). Remember: we're on E14 but we've got 12 badges. Ame has said that there'll be an episode with two gym battles, and if we don't battle the last leader in the last episode, then there'll be 2 episodes with two battles.

Thing is, we're actually supposed to battle 20 leaders instead of 18, due to some types being repeated (remember what happened with with Corey and Kiki?). Remember: we're on E14 but we've got 12 badges. Ame has said that there'll be an episode with two gym battles, and if we don't battle the last leader in the last episode, then there'll be 2 episodes with two battles.

Oh that's right; somehow in my head I assumed that we had 14 badges at this point and of course 14 plus the remaining 6 plus the E4/Champ would total 19... Because 9+10=21.

In that case, I'm going to guess that we'll be fighting the remaining gym leaders in this order:

Amaria -> Ciel -> Hardy -> Titania -> Saphira -> Adrienn.

In this scenario, we'd probably battle the red-haired sibling duo in one episode and then probably have Adrienn and the conclusion in E19?