Uh, Ask me stuff?

EluriaMendes

1. Cats, exotic shorthairs and sphynx cats are my purrsonal favfurrites. 2.I enjoy Dragon Age, Castle Crashers, Skullgirls, Soul Calibur, and Sims. 3. I absol-lutely love puns, much to the exasperation of my dad and several of my friends. 4. I do not like potatoes, however I do liek mudkips. :3 (also sorry for weird formatting I'm on mobile.)

1.I found it after my friend told me about it, so I figured why not. Initially I wasn't going to join the forums, but I decided, nah I should try to make more friends~ 2.I am wearing my steampunk themed outfit because I wanted to look particularly fancy the day I took that. 3. I am not sure where the server is, to be honest, but I could try if I had a link?

What are the rules of this place? What? I thought it was a good way to make sure she'd read them...

^Don't answer that btw, pretty sure reading them is enough.

Favorite pokemon?

Favorite song/music genera?

Favorite sheep?

Anime or no?

Is your friend here too or are you a trailblazer?

Well-done, I really don't want to eat something that might kick me in the stomach after swallowing.

Won't kick you in the stomach, but might reproduce inside your colon and have to remove all those beautiful scolipedes.

Q-Time!

1) Do you like trains?

2) If you left earth at the speed of light a week ago, how much time would have passed for you?

3) Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

4) What does Marcellus Wallace look like?