Hello, I'm Master Menos!

Master Menos

...But you may just call me by "Menos". I've been a fan of the pokemon games since 2009-2010 when I started playing them. From there onwards, I've grown to like them and started playing fan games too, including Reborn when I discovered it over two years ago. I also happen to be an avid anime fan and a fan of video games in general (with my fave genre being RPG's with racing games at a close second).

I hope that I get to hang out here often and meet a lot of new people since joining just now. :)

Hey and welcome to the forum. Get crazy here and have fun.

And i have seen you in rejunvenation topic. If you need any help or such, i'm pretty much always there for helping people and such unless i'm sleeping.

And remember to read the rules(community rules).

Edited by ShingSt

Hey, welcome! You should read the rules(on your left), and Jerry's FAQ(in the Grand Hall) as well as the pinned threads.. Your sanity must be deposited in the giant bowl outside.. My snorlax will eat it then..

Cya!!

welcome to reborn if you discovered it 2 years ago needless to say your sanity was already deposited and yash is just looking for extra snorlax food (his is morbidly obese even for a snorlax)

Ah, welcome. Another newcomer. Pleased to meet you and your lack of sanity. *Plays a haunting melody on guitar before suddenly stopping in a trance like state...*

Watching from the sky as the darkness closed in on Alan. Prayed he would survive. Only time would tell. Promised three days, but.....

Years pass. Alone. Is he alive? Have I failed him? Had to know...

*Comes out of trance.*

Its nice to meet you.