*A wild gay appears*

OMG_Matt

Hey there.

I'm Matt, short for Matthew, long for Ma- xD

I am new here and thought I should stop on by and say 'hey'.

A little about me; I am 20 years of age, 21 in May. As you may be able to tell, I love Blastoise, and water-types in general.

I am a actor, dancer, writer and artist (although I am not the best). I enjoy reading, gaming and hiking.

I LOVE thunderstorms, the way the lighting lights up the sky and the sound of the rain.

Travelling is a must for me, I love seeing new places and meeting new people.

So there is me, if there is anything else you would like to know then just send me a quick PM.

Gay named Matt? I've seen this before...

Well met... matt!

I hope you enjoy your time here cuz you're staying here forever! :]

And let it be know that i got my marbles back. a.k.a you can PM me your questions if you have them xD

I'm not going to send a PM and ask here instead: "How did you find this place mate?"

See you o/

Thank you all for the warm welcome ^^

"How did you find this place mate?"

As for your questions, I found this game through a PMD game I play called Pokemon Mystery Universe. A friend told me about it and I decided to check the game out. Then i found the forums after playing the game.

As for your questions, I found this game through a PMD game I play called Pokemon Mystery Universe.

Have we really made that big an appearance on PMU? huh.

Anyway, welcome! Seeing your theme of water brings this song to mind. Enjoy your time here!

hahgay.jpg

Jokes and dank memes aside, we welcome all sorts of people, so don't be afraid or shy! We don't bite without tossing food into a pit of blue fire first.

Welcome to Reborn! Ayahoyoyoooo \o/ Lookin' forward to seeing you on the server or even in PMU ~

hahgay.jpg

Jokes and dank memes aside, we welcome all sorts of people, so don't be afraid or shy! We don't bite without tossing food into a pit of blue fire first.

Welcome to Reborn! Ayahoyoyoooo \o/ Lookin' forward to seeing you on the server or even in PMU ~

You play PMU too? Awesome, maybe i'll see you around ^^

Welcome Matt, I demand to see some of your works, be it writing or art!

Pretty please :#fish:

Here is a little piece: 97usdh.png