Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Which One Is Better

InvalidCode

Question

10 answers to this question

If you like the Power, then Lilipup getting moves like Crunch for Radomus/Shade, Play Rough for Kiki/Samson, and Retaliate for revenge kills.

If you prefer Defensive then Glameow since it gets Thick Fat for Serra/Cal/Charlotte/Blake, while also getting Fake Out and Body Slam for STAB.

or Wynawt both?

Edited by Fabled Asian

Glameow is NOT trash.

Man people sleep on this guy but Purugly is not to be trifled with. Dat fake out, dat fat, dat hypnosis and solid attack power/speed makes it not too shabbby at all for much of mid game. STAB;d body slam can hit harder than you think especially with a silk scarf.

The biggest issue is that glameow evolves REALLY late for its relative power level(level 37 or around there bleh) but it carried me a lot further than I thought it would and honestly I think it's better long run than Meowth/Persian(who are fantastic early game in their own right).

It's not going to sweep and is somewhat fragile late game but is still quite useful as support. First playthrough she ended up getting me out of a jam many times.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

As much as i love Purugly, i have to say Stoutland > Purugly.

Just look at the movepoll. Yeah.

Since Defiant doesn't work right now, and Stoutland has Scrappy... it's difficult to find a reason to use Purugly.

I still prefer Purugly regardless, but Stoutland is more useful.