Favorite Eevee evolution?

jamesw0102

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use Eeveelutions often due to their generally lacking movepool, but I feel that Umbreon and Jolteon have been totally awesome when I used them. Espeon is one I've liked for a while for no real reason. I just think it's nice. Vaporeon is probably really solid too, but I haven't used one yet, so I couldn't say for sure.

I love them all, but Vaporeon is the one I've used the most in competitive environment. In-game, I've used Leafeon in Platinum, Vaporeon in Leaf Green, and pretty much all of them in Conquest (they are one of the reasons why I love Conquest). Long live Eevee!

Vaporeon is my favourite. I don't even like water types all that much, but Vaporeon is just wonderful and beautiful looking.

A close second would be Sylveon. I love how pink and girly it looks, despite being actually a pretty useful special bulker and attacker some times. I like Espeon almost as much but I always found its design a bit bland, not too much, just a bit. And umbreon is pretty cool and well designed, but I hate it in battle (when I'm not using it that is).

Flareon is probably my least favourite. Not all that stuff people say about its stats and movepool, is just the design. Is the blandest of blands.