Breeding Shop

Yash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

&%(*&&($(*)&)(*&(&%&*$

Alright then, so I ended up deleting my file by mistake, or something.. I dunno what happened.. Luckily I have a backup from 28th.. So it's not much.. Just all the way from Arceus to Samson.. Once I get that back, I'll start with this again..

Pending pokemon are:

swablu

squirtle

Ok so I was really busy the last few days and have gotten pretty much nothing done.. I also don't know how much time I'll have in the coming few days.. So I am temporarily stopping this thread.. I will breed the pokemon that have been requested so far but that is all.. However I cannot say how much time I will take.. Please be patient..

Pokemon to be breed..

Swablu

Squirtle

Beldum

Eevee(cannot guarantee a shiny)

Guys, as Yash said up above, he is currently stopping the thread for awhile so he will only be doing the requests he already received. So you may have to wait awhile until he decides whenever to open it back up.

Also, Gible and Klefki aren't even implemented at the moment so it is impossible for him to breed it. And Shroomish and Froakie weren't even on his list.

That is normal mate.. It's when they say the two mons prefer playing with other pokemon than each other that they don't give any egg.. This will give you an egg, but it'll take a while..

So good news is, I am back.. I can start with the breeding again..

Currently working on swablu, beldum(I just realised that I can't get the IVs for this since it only breeds with ditto.. I have a lonely nature one..) and eevee(have the IVs, wish will take a while and shiny isn't going to happen)..

Have the squirtle ready..

Also Alan you have to choose any one pokemon between the three.. I can give you the gastly now.. You will have to wait for the froakie/shroomish..

shiny gastly with decent ivs please xD, breed in sludge bomb too :3

Sorry man, shiny isn't a guarantee.. Rest all I can do for you..

I have a Gastly with 31/1/31/31/31/31 IVs and thunderbolt and sludge bomb.. You want it??

Also I have a shiny eevee but it has mediocre IVs 19/18/25/26/9/31.. In case somebody wants it..

Tip for everyone who likes the shiny pokemon. Go to your game files. Go to graphics then battlers. Switch the filenames of shiny and normal pokemon(or jst the back ones if you want to feel special) and it will appear as if you have a shiny. I did this with my rapidash because I really like the shiny sprite but didn't feel like resetting for the shiny.

Tip for everyone who likes the shiny pokemon. Go to your game files. Go to graphics then battlers. Switch the filenames of shiny and normal pokemon(or jst the back ones if you want to feel special) and it will appear as if you have a shiny. I did this with my rapidash because I really like the shiny sprite but didn't feel like resetting for the shiny.

I dunno, that kinda takes the joy outta it.

Also, Forget the chimchar. Yash, I'd be interested in the good IV eevee if you still have it.

Yes I do.. Send me your file.. Also tell me what do you plan to evolve the eevee into.. I'll give you one with stats accoring to that.. Plus check the thread below.. I'm looking for a few starters and would appreciate it if you could help me with the trade..

http://www.pokemonre...c=12482&page=11

Pokemon that I can give away...

Charmander (dragon pulse)

Bulbasaur

Squirtle (dragon pulse/aura sphere)
Chikorita
Cyndaquil

Totodile (dragon dance)

Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Tepig
Chespin

Froakie

Eevee
Gastly (thunderbolt/sludge bomb)

Togepi

Ralts

Magikarp

Stunfisk (muddy water/mud bomb/sludge bomb/thunderbolt)

Abra

Shinies

Castform

Gastly

Misdreavus

Spiritomb

Bulbasaur

Bunneary

EDIT:

Shiny Abra

Timid Nature

IVs: 23/29/31/31/31/31

Moves: Teleport/Energy Ball

Shiny Abra

Timid Nature

IVs: 23/28/31/28/31/0

Moves: Teleport

Sure you can.. Just make sure you meet the criteria..

EDIT: I'm looking for heart scales currently.. Or the starters listed in the trading thread.. Offering the shiny Abra mentioned in my previous post for fennikin/snivy/oshawott only though, since there aren't many who have these starters..

Yes I do.. Send me your file.. Also tell me what do you plan to evolve the eevee into.. I'll give you one with stats accoring to that..

Yash, Ill -eventually- evolve it into a sylveon (y'know, nice fairy coverage on my team) Also do you need me to sent you my save again? and thanks for he eevee and the beldum really appreciate it:D

May I get a 5 IVs( 0 Attack) Timid Litwick or Mismagius? I don't have any of the starters you said but I can offer perfect IVs Ralts, Noibat, Corphish, Archen, Mudkip, Torchic, Bunnelby, Mareep and Horsea, aswell as a shiny not that bad IVs Foongus, Torchic or Totodile and other bad IVs shinies that might interest you(? Thanks! :]

Edited by Vlado Vladimir