Good pokemon recommendations? lvl 40+

VerinESC

I am in Apophyll at the moment but I am looking for pokemon that fit the following:

• Good Ability/Hidden ability combinations.
  • Will be useful for a long time (next few gyms.)
  • Good moveset and stats.
  • Are available to me now or soonish (I have yet to get the HM Strength.)

Any suggestions are welcome and I will let you know if I already have any that you suggest. Thank you in advance for your help.

Wise. Just keep it out of the Fighting gym battle against Kiki, unless you already beat her.

I have not beaten her yet, I am still in the mountain. I am planning to use Drifblim against her, the accuracy drop for flying attacks are getting old though so any others I should take in. I don't know what her party consists of.

Drapion you can get on the swamp island.

Thank you, I'll look out for it :)

Skorupi from Azurine Island

Darumaka (trade) Apophyll

There is more like Meditite but you already have Fighting type

Thank you, I already have the Meditite, I saw the Darumaka trade, where can I get a Luvdisc?

[Yanmega or Honchcrow perhaps? Idk what value the latter still can hold (since it becomes useful by egg moves, if I recall correctly), it might be useful. But since you already got 2 flying types, those can become redundant.]

Magneton might add something (after the apophyll chapter).
Azumarril wrecks, especially if you breed Aqua Jet on it, but you already have a water and fairy type.
Drought Ninetales is pretty powerful, but might not really synergize with the rest. It's quite a threat with Solar Power Heliolisk (in doubles), though.
Arcanine can e a pain to level up, but it learns some good moves if you wait long enough. You might have access to Houndor (if you chose the magma's), which can become a nasty-plot/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower Houndoom (if patient for moves, otherwise those only come at its 60s).

Τanzan Cove (a bit latter on the story)

Thanks again :)

[Yanmega or Honchcrow perhaps? Idk what value the latter still can hold (since it becomes useful by egg moves, if I recall correctly), it might be useful. But since you already got 2 flying types, those can become redundant.]

Magneton might add something (after the apophyll chapter).

Azumarril wrecks, especially if you breed Aqua Jet on it, but you already have a water and fairy type.

Drought Ninetales is pretty powerful, but might not really synergize with the rest. It's quite a threat with Solar Power Heliolisk (in doubles), though.

Arcanine can e a pain to level up, but it learns some good moves if you wait long enough. You might have access to Houndor (if you chose the magma's), which can become a nasty-plot/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower Houndoom (if patient for moves, otherwise those only come at its 60s).

I shall have a look out, I'm collecting as many as I can as well. I joined Team Magma by accident, just strolled in, "Hi guys!" got attacked and then invited to rob some old lady. Reborn City is a crazy place.

Seconding Yanmega (which is available after you beat the fighting leader) and Azumarill (already available)

I would also suggest you consider these: Zoroark (already available) Dusclops (already available) and Crobat (will be available when you beat the leader after fighting)

Seconding Yanmega (which is available after you beat the fighting leader) and Azumarill (already available)

I would also suggest you consider these: Zoroark (already available) Dusclops (already available) and Crobat (will be available when you beat the leader after fighting)

I'll look on the forums to find them :) thanks

Machamp, Gallade, Lucario, Medicham, Toxicroak, Hitmonlee

I know she has Lucario, Machamp and her main is Medicham

I only knew about Machamp and Gallade, those 2 tore through my party in a few moves -.-

How is no one suggesting Slurpuff? Aside from that time he took down [spoilerS] on his own, and then the time he took down [MOAR SPOILERS] on his own, he's a great physical wall that resists fighting types, great for a fighting gym leader (when she's not using Lucario or Toxicroak)

1. If you continue with the Magma Gang side-quest, you'll eventually receive a Houndour. It won't be much help for Kiki - but Houndoom is pretty useful in future gyms. It's frail - but it can be speedy and hits hard

2. Cinccino is also a beast, with the right moves and ability - even though you need to progress a little more with the story to be able to get it.