Server War

Amethyst

27 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in a Server War?

• War vs Mysidia
    • War vs PBC
    • Diplomatic Neutrality

• Administrators
Sooo recently we've been offered server wars against a couple different places, first Mysidia and as of last night, we got a request from PBC.
Although the tiers in usage in either case might be in question (PBC seems to be content to use Beta's Tiers), and not to mention the battlers the first question is if this is something anyone is even interested in doing.
Hence:
Poal.
Voat.
Pliize.

[quote name='Bullet' timestamp='1309293044' post='16984']
I vote Mysidia, cuz we [i]might[/i] even have a slight chance against em :L
[/quote]
PBC is no different from Mysidia if we're talking about chances and all but wynaut Mysidia since "We" know them~ I'm pretty sure if the choice was between PO or Smogon, it would be like picking to get Trolled or Assed out.

*shrug*

Considering PBC vs. Mysidia forum war, i'd say PBC is better by a fair margin. To be honest, they aren't really all that great cept for a few people, though that [i]is[/i] kind of problematic.
*shrug* From what I've seen PBC's "best" are pretty much at my level, give or take a bit.

PBC tried to war against my xat chat when they were still small, DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE THE END OF THIS SERVER.

They go all out, winning is EVERYTHING to them, and if we lost there would be nothing they wouldn't do to let it be known to everyone.

Also, they're the biggest damned server ever.

Just thought I'd put in that we didn't even actually war, tried as hard as I could to be diplomatic.

Little success, but success, still.

Chat is alive and well today but that was the worst day of proxy harassment and multibot banning our chat ever saw.

Mysidia, PBC, i dontreally care. so long as I get some wins and pull of a small ounce of "umadbro?"
Hit the correct person with a any weatherr team and you got yourself a great laugh, because the person is clearly demostrating that he/she can not keep its cool after a loss that they think they should have won, because theyre "The Best".
Pssssh! There is no such thing as "The Best", and a lot people are too blind/arrogant to realize that.

Either way, I just want to battle someone else for a change.

I'll be extremely bias here and say war with Mysidia!!!!

Anyway, by chats I've had with some people around Reborn, a lot of them agree that Mysidia and Reborn are almost equal in 'army' strength, so go for it. PBC is just...meh.

[s]and if it really comes down to it, I'd prefer to battle for Reborn, if given the opportunity :D?[/s]

I would advise you guys not to get into a war with PBC. I was a participant in the Mysidia vs. PBC war, and they displayed some very... unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Not to mention they have the power of hax with them (ask bullet lmao).