So Confusion, Many Choices, Team One. HAAALP!

Yash

Right then.. I started a new game with the intention of having breeding Pokemon and stuff once I complete the episode and have been collecting all the Pokemon I could think of.. Now the problem is I am confused with so many choices and end up screwing my battles.. So if possible can you all suggest which of these I should use.. I'm going to keep this thread up for the entire playthrough so will keep taking suggestions.. Also feel free to tell me if I should catch another pokemon which I may not have as of now..

Currently I am fighting Fern at the Gym, just before Florinia..

These are the Pokemon I have with me.

Trubbish

Pachirisu

Kricketune

Swoobat

Mightyena

Zubat

Shinx

Abra

Togepi

Ralts

Buneary

Loudred

Wartortle

Oddish

Magikarp

Panpour

Swirlix

Glameow

Lillipup

Happiny

Zigzagoon

Oddish

You can get a Vespiquen. If you want to get one, female Combee are waaaay easier to find (like 66% chance) if you have a male Pokemon with Cute Charm lead (so Igglybuff/Cleffa/Skitty). Vespiquen wrecks Fern and Florinia (well, baring Breloom) and also is quite useful against the Taka+Zel double-battle and has Gust for Corey's field.

Hmm.. Thanks.. I'll try that.. Though already past flo.. Pokes for corey would be good.. Caught an Emolga and got Pichu and Mareep.. Will get growlithe too..

EDIT: I beat corey.. Why is it so easy all of a sudden?? Anyways.. Next up is Shelly.. Teams anybody??

Edited by Yash