Okay so at the end of...(8th badge spoilers)

Monochrome_Complex

...the whole confrontation with El in the tower as you/cain/adrienne/Randomus/Gardevoir leave for Reborn city's surface you see a dialogue box pop up saying how this was all fun and how they can't wait for them to come and play again or something. I actually kind of forgot about this first playthrough but 2nd I realized that I don't quite understand as to who is saying this? Is it Luna? Randomus, Taka? Did i miss a detail or is it still a mystery?

Also a similar dialogue happens in Terra's Glitch City.. How did she know about that and is there some connection between the two??

I think that was just added to mimic the events that happened in the 'real world'. I'm pretty sure there isn't a serious connection between the two.

Didn't Adrienn say xe saw a girl around the Grand Gates while xe was trapped? That could have been her.

It might be a Celebi. It would makes sense because Adrienn was stuck in time, and Celebi is the time-travel Pokémon.

Just an idea, though it makes sense

Both make sense to me, however the fact that xe actually stated that he saw a girl makes it more likely. Wonder when she'll return, or when we'll return to her,

Didn't Adrienn say xe saw a girl around the Grand Gates while xe was trapped? That could have been her.

It might be Celebi/Jirachi/Latias/Mew disguised as a human girl.

There was a theory some time ago, when a sprite of a mysterious girl was discussed - that the outline of the girl looked like Keldeo - so that might be a possibility too.

It might be Celebi/Jirachi/Latias/Mew disguised as a human girl.

There was a theory some time ago, when a sprite of a mysterious girl was discussed - that the outline of the girl looked like Keldeo - so that might be a possibility too.

Knowing Ame "she" could be anything, a legendary pokemon or a human, but the Celebi theory is a nice one. You mean that shadow figure at the intro? I wonder if I would be able to find it, it's kind of an old post...

Knowing Ame "she" could be anything, a legendary pokemon or a human, but the Celebi theory is a nice one. You mean that shadow figure at the intro? I wonder if I would be able to find it, it's kind of an old post...

It's this thread right here