Just kidding~

• Administrators
Sooooooooooooo. As anyone who's been on the server tonight knows,
That whole thing about Neku and Saya being banned?
Jayyyy kayyy.
Well, not quite. It turns out, not a day after the issue had been supposedly settled, a third party came to light, one who is not even a member of Reborn, admitting that he was responsible for it. I've had Neku explain it in so many words below.
[quote]Alright what went down was.

That night when all tis happen, I didn't know what happen much til it happen and shit went down, but it turns out My best friend was the one that did the execution. He did it so I can learn how it it felt to be trolled hard and it is very hurtful feeeling, however he was waiting til I fully broke down until I said Saya took the fall, hence came the truth.

How did he know the plot?, It turns out my short term memory lost made me forget I told him the plan even tho I wasn't even about to attempt to do it. I basicly handed him the key to weapon closet cause he surely did used tis as a opportunity to fuck over me and break me mainly cause my most reason troll containing a high amount of trolling in them.(Yea I did way moar then pranked Reborn) and it was becoming a problem which I didn't realize til tis was pulled.

What about Saya? Saya, is like my second mother, of course she'll take the fall and defend me like all mothers suppost to do, she was never behide any of it. DMX even told me " I didn't meant for her to go down with you Neku, i'm sorry." cause he didn't know it would've gotten to that type of point.

DJ kirby? Fuck him >.>.. nuff said~

Why can't your friend be punished? >.> He's not even part of Reborn, he doesn't care much what goes on unless I'm somehow involved, he only comes on PO to test things and he hardly informs me much when he's on. [/quote]
In short, the two who were innocent have been unbanned, Saya has been restored to her mod position, the person responsible should know not to repeat, and Geo knows that my note from the previous topic still applies- but he seems intent on changing. Let's see that happen please,
And then we can all live
Ever after
Ever after?
[spoiler]Journey over, all is mended,
And it's not just for today,
But tomorrow, and extended
Ever after!
All the curses have been ended,
The reverses wiped away.
All is tenderness and laughter
For forever after!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUzk2BC2Ssg
[/spoiler]

Haha...dramaless reborn...the moment you say anything with dramaless and Reborn in the same sentence is the day [s]Tenshi loses to Ame[/s] Janet Jackson proves Michael Jackson didn't want to kill his kid.