Regarding Saya/Geo

• Administrators
I don't like this, at all. Honestly, I wish it didn't have to come to this, but it did.
I'll get right to the point, for those who don't already know. Saya has been demoted and banned from the server. By the same token, Geo will be unbanned on this coming Monday.

Out of respect for the fallen, I do not wish to echo the specific causes and events behind this decision, however as it is, many of the regulars already know, at least in part, and as such the truly curious will find out in other ways. But I will not be the one to detail it.

We're not yet sure who will take her place as a League Host. Her spot as a moderator will not be filled except by whoever replaces her as a host, if anyone. I know many of you would be more than willing to take on task, however the necessitated commitment to this position is much greater than other staff positions, and as such I will not be accepting applications from the general population of Reborn.
In the worst case scenario, I'll take over Black Line myself, however I would prefer to keep Gold and remain as a back-up in case one of the other league hosts has to take leave.

Tonight instead of the league, we'll be running a tourney-night again, where each winner will receive some $R. Last night a Trivia Contest was held with similar prizes, organised by Winter and Erick. Thank you both for taking care of that.

The following is directed at Geo, but is also a promise to the general community.
Last time, I was the one advocating for your unban, because the prank should never have happened in the first place. This time, even after being on probation from that time, you brought it on yourself. This time, it is the others who have advocated your defense, and being that we have found you not guilty, you will be unbanned again. However, this will be the LAST time I unban you, no matter the circumstance. Even if it's automod, or a bloody mistake. Moreover, I will not hesitate to ban you if you pull any of this shit again in the slightest.
This will be your only warning.

And now for something completely different~!
I've added a new field to everyone's profile, "Server Name." It's exactly what it sounds like, so this will hopefully diminish the confusion between connecting the identities of members on the server and forum. You can set this information by clicking "My Profile" on the left menu, and then "Edit My Profile" at the top right of that page.
Yatta~

[color="#9932CC"]I understand you said you wouldn't be taking applications. As I mentioned yesterday I'm [u][i][b]always[/b][/i][/u] available should you need me.[/color]