Heya o3o

Hiraishin

Uh... heya everyone o3o I'm Hiraishin (if you haven't guessed << >>), but my PO name is [Good Boy]Tobi. I got the link to the forums from PO, when a battle log of mine was posted here. o3o

So let's see... I'm 15 years old, born on February 24th (yay Pisces); I love to read fan fics, play my keyboard, and create sprite animations - although I've stopped that for a year now. I like to play game OSTs on my keyboard, and a few other songs - however I'm quite a novice at it since I only seem to be able to play with one hand instead of two.
As for competitive battling, I'm so-so at it, or so I believe. I've never joined any tournament or league, because it was too troublesome for me. xD

But, I guess that's all I have for an introduction, hm? I never was good with those things .-.

• Administrators
No one's good at these things- or at least, you're as good as anyone else. It's always kinda awkward. But that's okay, it doesn't have to be awkward, because we're all friendlifull and nice here!
Or if we aren't, I kill people! :D

...uhm. what i meant to say was, uh, Welcome!

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1308941653' post='16753']
No one's good at these things- or at least, you're as good as anyone else. It's always kinda awkward. But that's okay, it doesn't have to be awkward, because we're all friendlifull and nice here!Or if we aren't, I kill people! :D...uhm. what i meant to say was, uh, Welcome!
[/quote]

...I'll juse take Ikaru's advice. Thanks, Amethyst. ^^

[quote name='Bullet' timestamp='1308941910' post='16754']
sup :oWelcome to reborn lol.
[/quote]

Thanks \o/

[quote name='Ashley' timestamp='1308942364' post='16756']
[u][i][b]WELCOME TO HELL, TOBI~[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

Hell? OH GOD NO. I WANT REFUND D8
...please?

[quote name='Slut' timestamp='1308942499' post='16757']
HI <3
[/quote]

Heya you slu---I mean... Heya Hark ^^

[s][b]You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into![/b][/s]

[color="#FFC0CB"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"]WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE <3[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Hiraishin' timestamp='1308941271' post='16752']
born on February 24th (yay Pisces)
[/quote]
You and I have the same birthday, 'cept I'm 16! I can tell already that you're gonna be a cool dude.

Anyways, welcome!

[spoiler]Fuck yeah, Pisces[/spoiler]