Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I mean, I didn't want to join or anything, but I was just curious about how the system worked.

Pretty sure it is explained somewhere in the OP. As to the criteria according to which each Number (or "family" of Numbers) was associated with an Arcanum well, I preferred not to disclose them to prevent people from rigging the test... And really, I don't really feel like explaining everything like now. Some, like Lancelot for The Lovers and Utopia for The Fool, should be pretty obvious tho...

Quick reminder: I am going back to my hometown this coming friday, and returning to Bologna on sunday. So yeah, in theory the current IC topic should end on sunday at 21 GMT+1, at which point the new one should begin, but depending on what time it is when I arrive in Bologna, and how tired I am, there might be some delays. I apologize for that, but it was still better than allowing something like that to happen during an After School topic...

Quick reminder: I am going back to my hometown this coming friday, and returning to Bologna on sunday. So yeah, in theory the current IC topic should end on sunday at 21 GMT+1, at which point the new one should begin, but depending on what time it is when I arrive in Bologna, and how tired I am, there might be some delays. I apologize for that, but it was still better than allowing something like that to happen during an After School topic...

No problems, it's understandable :)

Also, Chimchain just revealed the Inazami Lore #39. But Tomas said this:

"For the time being, you are not allowed to share the Izanami Lore you obtain with other players, nor can you try to obtain other players' Izanami Lore via duel: we shall return on this point during the next At School topic."

So what should we do? Chimchain here should edit his post, but rules could have changed...

Well, I still don't know if that changed - as Tomas said "we shall return on this point during the next At School topic". You could always wait for a reply from him before doing anything, but it's up to you really.

Didn't I mention it in the OP of the latest topic? If not, my bad.

You can share Izanami Lore during At School topics (AND ONLY DURING AT SCHOOL TOPICS), however, notice the word "share" : as of now Chim and Red are the only people in possession of such info, so if they give it away to somebody else... Well, that's what they are doing: giving away. It's not really "sharing" because that would imply the others revealing something to you in return, right? I mean it's not forbidden to do so, but is it wise?

It's totally wise. Otherwise Setsuna will become persistent about getting the info. Hell, she is not even after the lore at the moment. She just wants to know if Lane got a Lore number corresponding to Utopia's number. :P

That's... Actually a relatively valid point of view. Oh and Hiss: remember to wander in the area where Anna is currently standing after your current convo is over, and make sure to be alone...

Didn't I mention it in the OP of the latest topic? If not, my bad.

You can share Izanami Lore during At School topics (AND ONLY DURING AT SCHOOL TOPICS), however, notice the word "share" : as of now Chim and Red are the only people in possession of such info, so if they give it away to somebody else... Well, that's what they are doing: giving away. It's not really "sharing" because that would imply the others revealing something to you in return, right? I mean it's not forbidden to do so, but is it wise?

There aren't many people that have information Lane is interested in. And since I only read everything related to Lane, I have no clue who possess info he wants. At this point I think info about Ayatane would catch his attention though. Not to duel the guy but to ask what these numbers do.

There aren't many people that have information Lane is interested in. And since I only read everything related to Lane, I have no clue who possess info he wants. At this point I think info about Ayatane would catch his attention though. Not to duel the guy but to ask what these numbers do.

Of course of course. I was merely suggesting you don't give away Utopia's Lore (which is arguably the most important one) to anyone is all.

You know this guy here inspired me to build a deck based around no.96 because Millieum duels version whooped my ass so badly.

tristan-taylor-do-yu-gi-oh-3.jpg

As long as it's not for this RP. Number 96 actually belongs to someone IIRC.

• Veterans

Number 96 is Charlotte(or one of her number cards if it isnt her main one)I still need to check dueling network and have a duel with someone just for the heck of it lol.

And besides that,I need to do something with Charlotte......

Edited by Azeria