Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Hosts are people too Dobby... like geez Mang....

No, we are machines that must work day in, day out...

Or has Chim been lying to me in my short time co-hosting Ymora?

Sorry for my absence! ^^; Unfortunately, college midterms kind of caught up with me, this is the first weekend I've had without work to do in a while. ^^; Kind of why I went for a solo chain of events for this first after school topic. I'll get around to posting now, hopefully I haven't held anything up. ^^;

Sorry for my absence! ^^; Unfortunately, college midterms kind of caught up with me, this is the first weekend I've had without work to do in a while. ^^; Kind of why I went for a solo chain of events for this first after school topic. I'll get around to posting now, hopefully I haven't held anything up. ^^;

Don't worry, the fact that you mostly did things on your own prevented you from holding other people back. I do hope that in the future you will interact more with others, to share what Charles revealed to you if nothing else :P

Also, we are still missing Azery, and the way Zechs worded his post, that leaves an opening for at least one reply from Hiss. I will therefore leave these people time to post: to day will be a busy day, and in the evening I will go on a night out, but before I go (or when I come back) I will make the Recap Post, provided the mentioned people have posted.

I have a flight to catch at 4:30 pm (Tomas's time zone). I will try to post from the airport's WiFi network but if I have not posted by then, assume that I will not be posting as I will be unable to post for at least 10 hours after that.

I have a flight to catch at 4:30 pm (Tomas's time zone). I will try to post from the airport's WiFi network but if I have not posted by then, assume that I will not be posting as I will be unable to post for at least 10 hours after that.

Oh ok, well don't worry, another post by you, while recommended, is not really required, so don't stress over it: if you cannot you cannot...

Uh... What? You haven't posted in a while, and now you want to make a side-story? How would it even fit in the format of the topic? O.o

Besides, this roleplay is all about interaction: before making the same mistake as Omega, trust me, you are FAR better off interacting with others, rather than striking off on your own...

EDIT: also Recap Post is up!

I dunno. I kinda exited.

Ok people, since I came back from my night out only now, and I see Azery hasn't posted yet, and considering that tomorrow is the last day for this episode, here is what we are going to do: tomorrow whenever I have a free moment (and as soon as Azery posts, damnit Azery you are always the last one <.< ) I will make the last Recap Post, and that will conclude the topic. By this I mean that there won't be any more Important Actions after that, I will make sure to wrap up all the ongoing events in a satisfying manner: you will still be free to make non-Important Action posts in which you describe your reactions to everything that has transpired this far, discuss with one another on what to do next, or simply return home.

Then, at 21 GMT+1, I will start the second "At School" topic, which will mark the beginning of the second episode. In the meantime if you want, feel free to speculate, in this topic, on all the info and hints that have been dropped this far: maybe it is still too soon, but what do you think is going on? Where do you think the plot is headed? And most importantly, are you enjoying it so far? Soon-to-be judges are kindly asked not to spoiler anything (including their identities <.< ).

This is all for now.

• Veterans

I prefer to wait incase there's other stuff that comes in lol,anyways I've got school coming up again so I had to prepare for that anyways. I'll post sometime later tonight/early tomorow.

• Support Squad

yeah, just a note, haven't been reading any other Recaps not associated with Klive. Easier to act surprised with a character if i dun know myself and also makes it easier to not metagame when it suits me.

yeah, just a note, haven't been reading any other Recaps not associated with Klive. Easier to act surprised with a character if i dun know myself and also makes it easier to not metagame when it suits me.

That is what people are in theory supposed to do... But honestly I wasn't expecting anyone to actually do it, which is why I asked people for their speculations lol

Same,unless it interests me a bit like that b00ty thing that was going on earlier.....

We were talking about reading only one's spoiler(s) in each Recap Post. That is a good thing in theory. Not being interested in this topic is kinda a bad thing, you know...

• Veterans

I didnt mean it like that lol,I meant that if the thing in other's spoilers are really interesting or something XD otherwise I refrain from doing it because it spoils me for what's going on lol. Of course i'm interested in this topic yo!

I didnt mean it like that lol,I meant that if the thing in other's spoilers are really interesting or something XD otherwise I refrain from doing it because it spoils me for what's going on lol. Of course i'm interested in this topic yo!

Oh ok, I misinterpreted it because I don't remember a "b00ty thing" going on in the IC topics... O.o

Just a warning: Dueling Network is being DOS'd like it is the end of the world so Tomas, I just simply warning for events that involves dueling.

I have no idea what that acronym means so can someone please tell me. (I think it means something like shutdown, but idk). I mean worse comes to worse we can use a different simulator and just use math when it comes to attacking and LP problems (I think you can communicate with your opponent). What if your opponent has a trap card? Well then, we just use the honesty system and request for the monster to actually attack the other monster to activate the trap (I could see one or two scenarios where this might be problematic, but very few and far inbetween).

Also, I have to admit I kind of glaze through the posts and really only read ones that involve Luna. I'd be surprised if anyone was really reading mine.