Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I've decided that I'm going to put an exclamation point after all my Important Actions. Idk why, it just seems appropriate.

And yes... let's call it a romcom >>;

EDIT: Also, @Tomas I really didn't see a difference between options (1) and (2), so I kinda took both. If that's an issue I'd be happy to change it.

• Support Squad

I think some people know I have some experience in producing relationships within RP's. I can contribute! c:

No. Bad Tacos. You stop that right now. You stop that! Especially because you have the play boy character and it's an unwritten rule that they only get a relationship late into the story despite their efforts.

Als, I have no clue whats happening in the park now. I was gonna send Klive to the port but then we were told to stay away and now, well, i dunno.

No. Bad Tacos. You stop that right now. You stop that! Especially because you have the play boy character and it's an unwritten rule that they only get a relationship late into the story despite their efforts.

Als, I have no clue whats happening in the park now. I was gonna send Klive to the port but then we were told to stay away and now, well, i dunno.

I just generally don't know where/who to send Robert with in the 'center-teams'.

Tomas, I'm going to have Rene head from the Port to the Beach Area searching for any clues. I don't know if Dobby will have Klive follow suit, but hey...covering more ground between the two areas and extending the search for those who are at the beach already might be useful.

Tomas, I'm going to have Rene head from the Port to the Beach Area searching for any clues. I don't know if Dobby will have Klive follow suit, but hey...covering more ground between the two areas and extending the search for those who are at the beach already might be useful.

If the Central Square people want, you can bump into Arial. I am going to have her stop at a gas station on the way to avoid the ongoing events.

Both ideas are fine by me. Also neat, with this new phone I can multiquote :D

I mean I'm just gonna keep Klive i the port for now, look around

Then make sure to mark your arrival at the port as Important Action, and then wait for tuesday and the new Recap Post. I'll make sure to fit you into the current events without interfering with anyone...

Monika here is trying to "mess with" Tacos - of course, Zander himself shouldn't know it :D I'm trying to have Monika (and maybe Roy and Paul) go with Zander, but again, it's up to him to decide... (just remeber Monika's attempt at being a "cute girl").

Tacosandflowers, please try to reply in a way that fits Zander; that's all. (Again, if you want to go alone, it's up to you).

I'm just trying to improve "psychology" in the RPs...

Of course, if there are any problems, I'll be happy to fix the post.

Edited by Cyaloom

The more I look at the Recap Post, the more I get afraid that Setsuna and Dominic triggered the Ice Queen encounter.

*points at "I have a bad, bad feeling about this..." option*

*keeps pointing*

*keeps pointing*

It was night. I was tired and I had just gotten to Florence. Needless to say, i had not checked the OOC thread and it did not click. That being said, Setsuna would do what I wrote. :P

I just hope this doesn't mean that the Setsuna - Dominic duo has to split up. I have kinda been shipping them. :(

Edited by Hiss13