Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys will be happy to know that I just finished planning all the events of the "After School" topic, including where all the NPCs are, which info each will give, and all the dialogue options. Let the countdown to 21 GMT+1 begin!

I'm looking at the map and there is a minor oversight. It would probably be best if you mark the location of Heartland Square on the map considering that is where the body was found.

I'm looking at the map and there is a minor oversight. It would probably be best if you mark the location of Heartland Square on the map considering that is where the body was found.

I did mark it... Oh wait I named it "Central Square" instead of "Heartland Square", but that's that. Sorry for the confusion ;-;

I did mark it... Oh wait I named it "Central Square" instead of "Heartland Square", but that's that. Sorry for the confusion ;-;

Sorry about that. I should have read the next sentence before saying that.

Quick question, about how long would it take for someone to get from the school to the square by foot?

Edited by Hiss13

Exactly how far is the school from the center? I'm color blind so I can't really see that red circle you mentioned.

The circle spreads out at a radius of ~75 (from the key in the corner) from the center of the cross-hairs.

Exactly how far is the school from the center? I'm color blind so I can't really see that red circle you mentioned.

Ah crap I wasn't expecting to have a color blind person on board: from the school's front gate to Central Square it is about 15 minutes by scooter, or 20 by bus. Just to give you an idea...

Ah crap I wasn't expecting to have a color blind person on board: from the school's front gate to Central Square it is about 15 minutes by scooter, or 20 by bus. Just to give you an idea...

I think I'm going to use the bus option to get there. Anyone else going to that pub?

• Support Squad

Y'know what'd be an interesting interaction? Zander and Klive. Klive was born a girl even if xe doesn't identify that way. what would a playboy be like around the former female?

Yeah, even though I am colorblind, I was able to use the streets from the zoomed in map to identify where on the larger map it was.

I need to clarify something with Chimchain, DMK and Zander: are you going to make another post describing your arrival in your respective destinations? Or shall we consider your current posts as Important Actions? Personally I think that it would be better for each of you to make another post, because your destinations are quite far away, but it's up to you...

Yeah, the pub is fine (or just post wherever you want to go). The duel is on Tuesday regardless of whether or not we are prepared for it in the RP so that we can get it out of the way and not have to worry about time restraints.

Quick reminder, In my time zone. At the time posting this, it's my last day of my break so anyone want to duel. In Eastern Canada time, I will be on between 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

Tomas, correct my dn. My mistake, it's Omega_Ra1der

Edited by OmegaRa1der