Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! BUT MO' MONEY MO' PROBLEMS! AMIRITE!?!?

(No, you're very wrong. You're just some poor person trying to bring down rich people because you're jealous. Word of advice: Look for a better job.) <- XD

I wish I could fly...

Bam, done. But the rest of your system runs at only 200 megahertz, and your internet is dial-up, so just accessing this site takes 5 minutes.

I wish, I wish, I had a fish~!

Edited by NeoDarklight

Granted. Your cat now tells everyone of every little detail of every little thing you do. Including those moments on certain sites that people need not know you visit.

I wish I had some perfectly ordinary marbles.

DONE! A blizzard hits your home town/city, and all of your friends and families homes get buried in snow and eventually their houses collapse into themselves and they all die of frost bite and/or suffocation! Eventually the entire town/city is in ruins because of the blizzard and you're the last one left, you try to leave the town/city, but it's so cold and the snow is so deep... You're dying, but! You reach the edge of the town/city! However, you do not have enough energy to make it out of the town/city and you collapse, into the the cold, unforgiving, yellow snow... Wait, YELLOW snow? You lick some of the snow... EWWWWWW!!! IT'S PEE! YOU'RE DYING IN SNOW THAT IS COVERED IN PISS AND YOUR OWN BLOOD! This is not the honorable death you want! You turn to your side, to attempt to at least move to a less filthy area, beside you, you see the most beautiful girl/guy (depending on your sexuallity :3) lying next to you. They however, are dead. His/her eyes are frozen, lifeless, as are yours in only a matter of seconds...

LYK DIS IF U CRIE ERRY TIM!

Any way... I wanna be the very best...

Done, but it turns out that there was some sort of glitch, and now Pikachu is a Digimon, and has to deal with their evolutions. And I need not mention the legal troubles leading to the dissolution of both the Pokemon and Digimon franchises, and the legal loopholes preventing anyone from even making a fangame as a result. So yeah, your wish inevitably led to the death of Reborn. Hope you're happy.

I wish that the companies owning Digimon and Pokemon respectively would have some sort of merger so that bizarre crossover fanfics become slightly more plausible.