Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. However hacking is still hacking. The police find out what you do, eat your food and put you to prison. Then they constantly question you about the people who taught you.

I wish I was better at singing, but don't want a career or anything.

Dude!where your wish?oh well I hope you got prank then(no hard feeling,K).

I wish I'm genius.

i... tottally forgot. ;-;

Granted. However hacking is still hacking. The police find out what you do, eat your food and put you to prison. Then they constantly question you about the people who taught you.

I wish I was better at singing, but don't want a career or anything.

granted, but you eat a spike and it got lodged on your troat. so every time you talk/sing, you feel imense pain and cant do anything about it.

I wish i didnt forgot to make a wish last time...

granted, so you changed your wish, great, but that annulled the wish for knowing what to wish for, so you never knew what to wish for and your wish never changed, so you wished to know what to wish for and the cycle goes on forever.

hnhb7ozG.png

wish i had one cent for every time i think about cake.

Edited by Oris

Granted. Amethyst replied to your wish, but mixed the topics and posted her reply elsewhere. Be content, because you'd never know had I not told you.

I wish Vinny finds a Qwilfish and names it Ballon.

You do get better at speaking english! However, your family moves to Russia and now all the english-speaking skills you've acquired are for naught.

I wish I didn't have to go to school today :(

Edited by BreezyPonie

Granted,but then the school teacher said that they teach the lesson slower than usual so they make you go to school everyday after that day.

I wish my teacher wasn't too scary(seriously!).

Edited by BBD

Granted.you are stronger now,actually you are too strong that you destroy every thing you touch.

I wish what they teach in school is easier to understand.

granted. you will understand factoring, on the last minute of your life. so it will not have any practical use.

wish for game theorists to make a FNAF3 theory already.

Granted, but the theory is shoddily thought out and falls apart at the slightest insertion of logic.

I wish for every single Tauros in the entire Pokemon world to die a fiery, painful death (except mine, because I need him)