Hey Ame.... hey... hey... hey Poptart... when's the E16 status thread coming up ;) ;) ;)

That's.... a lil' ungrateful :s I know you're joking but the devs have been working on E15 since early December and it's just been finished. The episode isn't even out yet, let alone the beta

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's.... a lil' ungrateful :s I know you're joking but the devs have been working on E15 since early December and it's just been finished. The episode isn't even out yet, let alone the beta

Yeah I know. Just gonna put out as a joke so I don't offend anyone. This is one of the most amazing experiences in Pokémon I've ever had and I have nothing but respect for all the devs. Hope you guys get some nice breaks after the beta is done. Sorry again d:

guess i'll be making a fourth play through, as i want to play with sera's new field, tho i'll wait till I've cleared the current episode

^Knowing how over the last few months every time someone predicted when E15 would be released it actually kinda set it back even more, predicting E16 this early let alone at all probably isn't helping our case ;D

Well of course it isn't helping... That's because Ame herself confirmed that episode 16 is going to be a fucker of an episode. Talking about it right now might not do much mostly because the episode is going to take a shit ton of time apparently... Unless Ame gets like a trained group of ninja programmers and scriptors and mappers on her side numbering in the 1000's to help her. Even then it might still take months. Best of luck to you Ame... Rip.

• Support Squad

So, I'm sitting here trying to think of a useful contribution that hasn't been made and yet all I can think of is how this topic probably won't make it to 69 before it is locked due to no need for it.

So, Yeah. Contribution(!?)

Link that post was rather unnecessary. What was even the point of it? You quoted a post from March that was talking about posting and then you said Rejuvenation update confirmed... Are you in the wrong thread or did you not know what you were doing?

Actually since March, before that they did the 14,5 to get up to date with the latest Essentials updates, the Oras content and the megas. E15 has taken a bit less than 3 months.

Hey Ame.... hey... hey... hey Poptart... when's the E16 status thread coming up ;) ;) ;)

I swear, this should be a warning point or 3 :feelsgn:

I know it's a joke, but still...

Since when does Taka specifically support Lin? Or is there something I'm not getting

Not exactly that "Taka supports Lin", but I'd go ahead and guess that, since Taka is Solaris son, he's one of the ways Lin can keep an eye on Solaris. Disobey her, and bam. Taka ends up at the bottom of a volcano or something.

But i'm just rambling stuff now.

And, of course: OMG 100% HYPE CHOO CHOO cuz i have to.

I take it that some posts will be meaningless just to get the page number to 69? It might actually be possible, if they don't lock it before the game's release, that is. All I can say about that is, well, impressive.

(Contributing)

Not exactly that "Taka supports Lin", but I'd go ahead and guess that, since Taka is Solaris son, he's one of the ways Lin can keep an eye on Solaris. Disobey her, and bam. Taka ends up at the bottom of a volcano or something.

Hydreigon ain' got nuthin on that keychain! Nuthin! Taka's troll team will mop the floor with Lin's dragons!