Unknown character..? (Spoilers(?))

Moshe

Hi guys,

Just a moment ago, I was searching around my graphics folder of Pokemon Reborn, for customization of my character. Anyways, I checked out some more of the graphics and I stumbled upon an (for me, atleast) unknown character. Quite frankly does he also have the highest number (character_...).post-40630-0-98826100-1425419137_thumb.png He looks like an agent of Team Meteor, but I haven't met him before. I wondered if you guys have, or if he is part of a future episode. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Might be a ''she'' actually. The upper row looks more like a man to me, since he has a kind of a big posture. But when I look at the second and the third row, the hair is pretty long and looks more feminine. I'm confused.

Edited by DICK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could it be Eclipse? This sprite is right next to Asters unclothed meteor sprite. Although if she is dead idk why the sprites eyes are open, but there are closed eyed sprites right next to it. atm I think it is Eclipse and I will continue to think that.

I saw that too and assumed it was Lin. I don't actually remember what Lin looks like because we only saw her once. I just saw that and figured "Team Meteor outfit + looks female to me = Lin?"

Doesn't Lin have dark green hair tho?

I saw that too and assumed it was Lin. I don't actually remember what Lin looks like because we only saw her once. I just saw that and figured "Team Meteor outfit + looks female to me = Lin?"

Lin looks quite different. She has green hair, which is rather outstanding on its own, and furthermore you can clearly see she is female.

Maybe this is a disguised person who is working in ''stealth-mode''?

Ηere have some Lin

1j1ZCcG.png

Now you've got me wondering what her involvement will be in the future, since this sprite hasn't been used in E14(.5) I believe...

Νope, she is there on 14.1.1 and I can check even back if u want

The thing is, even though Eclipse's father lets you visit Eclipse once he apologizes, he still doesn't let you go in her room. I haven't seen Eclipse without her uniform on, so I have no clue when this sprite will come in.

It's just like how Bennett has a sprite of himself looking much like the Bennett we see today, but it hasn't been used yet. As for that, we'll no doubt see that sprite of Bennett once he gets stronger like he vows. As for Eclipse's case, it could be possible we might see her again (If the old man even lets us go in her room, that is...)

Huh?

He apologizes for not trusting your word? When does that happen?

I haven't encoutered this event either, the last time I talked to him he said that she couldn't be dead and that I was a filthy liar.

I haven't encoutered this event either, the last time I talked to him he said that she couldn't be dead and that I was a filthy liar.

The event only activates if you choose not to give the Ruby Ring to Blake (well... if you choose 'No' multiple times when he asks you). If done correctly, Aster will challenge you before you face Blake. Afterwards Aster will return to Eclipse's house in Calcenon and explain to her father on what happened.