Thank you

SonOfRed

Okay, I just gotta say, Wow. I mean really. Freaking WOW. This game is coming along so great, I remember when I got it way back when there were only five gyms and the game had an update specifically to tone down the difficulty, but that is besides the point. The amount of love and detail in this game is phenomenal; not to mention the fact that the fans are always helped and satisfied. This game is inspiring, and I think I speak for most, if not all, of us when i say that this game rivals many of the originals and outdoes some.

Playing this burned a fire inside of me, a fire for creation. To create my own fan-made pokemon game in order to maybe even come halfway as close to being as good as this game has become. Ame was very helpful in getting me started by telling me some programs she used and let me use some of her graphics. She is a very generous person. While I was making this game I realized just how difficult it is to make a game, and i haven't even completely finished the first gym. Making a game, especially one with the magnitude of Pokemon Reborn, is a feat one can not easily do, especially when you also have a life to live. It has really made me appreciate what Ame is doing and find it even more inspiring to continue. What i am really trying to say is, thank you so much Ame. You do an incredible job with this and you do it in a beautiful way. I know people thank you and appreciate the game, but from someone who wants to do what you do and sees how hard ,and time consuming ,and aggravating it is to not only make a game, but make music that is equally amazing to go with it, WOW. Thank you Ame. I haven't forgotten the people who help beta test and assist Ame, thank you all too. This game is a true work of art, and knowing just how much love and passion you put into this assures me that when people are passionate and put their full effort into something that the end result can be marvelous.

I know I've said this a butt ton, but seriously, thank you Ame and everyone who has helped make this game one of my favorite pokemon games of all time. I cannot wait to see it when it is finished. I hope this opens up a knew kind of respect for for some of the fans for this game, because you all deserve it.

I agree to this game has a much more better storyline then nintendo and I like the characters and graphics better then nintendo. I really don't like 3D graphics to be honest. Nintendo doesn't put any work into the game they put the same shitty storyline every year and they hope for the best the only thing good about nintendo is that they make new pokemon and they also try to make graphics better.. I have to give a round of applause to all the people who help made this game especially ame this game must of took years to create and your only half way done. Now that's a lot of time and effort to make this game

This thread is exactly why rant threads and nerf requests are looks dumb for me.

This game is what it is and should be stay that way.-

A truly piece of art. Thank you Ame and everyone who helps to this project-game as well