"That's literally the story for Batman..."

Antilegend

Hello everybody!

I've just completed episode 14 of Pokemon: Reborn, and I must say, I was captivated. This is a fantastic game, and I look very forward to the next release. Like any other fan of something great looking towards the next addition of a series (looking at you, George), I feel that being on a forum of like-minded people is a great medium to tide myself over.

So, with the sticky thread at the top of the page, it's recommended that I tell you guys a little bit about myself:

* My name's Rick

* I'm currently in the paramedic program in school

* I'm Canadian

* Frequent exercise, reading, and Pokemon are among my favored vices.

That all being said, thanks for having me, and look forward to getting to know you guys better.

Hihihi don't forget to leave your sanity in my donation box the garbage disposal, who's your favorite author?

Truthfully, it varies. As of right now, I'm re-reading the Icewind Dale trilogy, so I'd be pretty bias towards R.A. Salvatore right now.

I love works from Stephen King (namely the Dark Tower saga), as well as George R.R. Martin, Chuck Palahniuk, and Dean Koontz. :)

How about yourself?

PS: Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

Edited by Antilegend

-snip-

At the moment i'm partial to Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, R.A. Salvatore is another author i like atm..... now that i think about it all of those authors write books for D&D settings.... hmmmmm

Edit: don't forget to join us on the showdown server :3

Edited by blasterman4