Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for Tropius, Absol and Magikarp, I'm willing to offer pretty much any pokemon I have for one of those

I have a togepi and scraggy if anyone wants it. Looking for some 'karps :3

You kids and your love for that stupid fish. Do either of you have a shroomish or chimchar? I can get you the seafood you desire.

I have a togepi and scraggy if anyone wants it. Looking for some 'karps :3

I would trade you a Magikarp for a Togepi.

You kids and your love for that stupid fish. Do either of you have a shroomish or chimchar? I can get you the seafood you desire.

Shroomish was available? :o I want one too.

Hi guys! I am looking for any good water or ice pokemon. I have many shiny like numel(2X) Bellsprout ( i know you dont want this), pigeotto, torkoal, fearow, tranquil(green), koffing, odish, I've got also maaaaany Bulbusaur (like 10) and ivusaur, but they are normal. I could also try to breed shiny male nidorans if there is any way with higher chances to breed, because i hatched 5 eggs, all normal :L

I am not quit sure what i want, maybe a starter like froaky. Or just give an suggestion

Presumably one of the earlier episodes and it was removed for being too powerful. I don't recall it though myself, may have been very early, like Episode 6-7 or earlier.

Found this :

Pokemon Location Guide V2 would have told you that he was removed in 10.5 and Pokemon Location Guide shows where he was before, meaning you need an earlier episode like 10 or 9 to obtain it. It was on Azurine Island, and had a really low chance of encountering it during the day.

Edited by Lostelle

Gah, why is my text all distorted there... Anyways, Shroomish will take you a very long time to find it if you decide to go back.

I haven't touched my save file in awhile but I guess I'll say that I'm just looking for any other starter besides the Froakie Line and Blaziken line. I can pretty much breed any mon that is/was implemented.

I can offer you a froakie, if you want. I posted about it in the earlier member trading thread. One is protean, but the other had better IV's if I'm correct.
However, I can only trade in the weekends, since that's the only time I have access to my computer and save file.
I also had a incredibly well IV'd ralts for offer, as well as just a treecko with a decent move set (leaf storm/HP?/dragonbreath/energy ball) (All those pokemon are lvl1, by the way). Maybe I also had a kind of nidoran with a perfect special attacker IV-set, but that's something I have to check for sure.

Sorry Lagless, I meant I want other starters other than Froakie and Torichic (and the event starters). I already a nice and powerful Greninja :] Thanks though.

EDIT: I forgot to say I was also looking for Cacnea. Never was able to get it.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Sorry Lagless, I meant I want other starters other than Froakie and Torichic (and the event starters). I already a nice and powerful Greninja :] Thanks though.

Off topic, how do you have 13 badges :P. *points at your signature*

Off topic, how do you have 13 badges :P. *points at your signature*

Since he seemingly missed it, I'll go ahead and answer in his stead: The same way it includes a Talonflame, Garchomp and Klefki, it's a sig which was used for the old now-retired competitive Reborn League, which was hosted on PO.

I do have 1 froakie with protean, ice beam and surf, that is hasty nature to trade away, IV: 25/7/2/29/22/0. 0 iv speed, 29 iv special attack.

1 brave scraggy intimidate with dragon dance, drain punch, IV: 20/9/0/6/11/24. 20 iv attack.

1 timid ghastly, with thunder bolt, sludge bomb. IV 27/14/25/11/21/9. 25 SpA iv, 9 Spe IV

1 adamant sandile intimidate with fire fang, thunder fang. IV: 22/24/28/31/23/17 22Atk IV, 17Spe IV.

1 flash fire timid vulpix with heat wave, energy ball. IV: 23/12/18/30/17/3 30SpA IV, 3 Spe IV.

All above pokes are lvl 1.

And [drum rolls]

Lvl 73 ninetales, timid, Drought. EVs: 252SpA,252Spe,4SpD.IVs: 23/12/29/23/28/8. Energy Ball, extrasensory, flame burst, Nasty plot

Lvl 73 Gardevoir, Modest, Trace, EVs: 252SpA, 4SpD, 252Spe.IVs: 27/23/30/21/14/17. Moonblast, shadow Ball, Psychic, Trick Room.

Am looking for good trades for these. XD

The froakie thing wasn't directed to you, since you already have one. From the other offers, however, you're not excluded. So, if you still want a treecko...

@laggless01

I am interested in ur protean froakie if u want ANYONE i mentioned in my first post (most shinies are lvl 20-35). I must say that i dont have many other pokemons, because i only catch them if i really need them. I could also offer u a lvl 44 pigeot, lvl 48 donphan, 41 golbat or i can look for a good IV bulbusaur, as i said i have ~10. Thats prety much all tradably pokemon i got...

This offer goes also for brianwee2013 if he is interested.

and for the other guy, i could give u cacnea if u want

Edited by exxo

I would trade you a Magikarp for a Togepi.

Shroomish was available? :o I want one too.

YES PLEASE.

Oh, I can probably get you a shroomish if you want it, I have every episode from 8-14

Oh, and I also have some shiny snivy, some with contrary, some without. Most have decent IVS in the 20+ range. All male. I must have a female...

If there are any other event pokemon that were removed in previous episodes, I can get em too.

I also have a decently IV'd imposter ditto, if anyone wants. I'd like a *really* good offer though.