Guess I'm jumping on the bandwagon...

Hey there, I'm Kiowa... I just started playing Reborn yesterday after having the tumblr post open forever. Many thanks to the lovely souls who helped me get it up and running. I'm looking forward to playing it through, but it's going to be slow going, between real life stuff and the recurring, inconsistent sticky keys problem, but it's fun so far!

About me... I'm not much of a gamer, outside of Pokemon games. I work with horses (specifically, breeding horses - I like to say I'm in the business of making new ones), and I spend a lot of time on the computer when I'm not busy with the ponies. As for Pokemon, I'm kind of obsessive about my planning and keep lots and lots of notes for myself. I like to have a balanced team, but strongly prefer fire types. I'm looking forward to popping in and out of here and saying hi!

Hi there, I don't know much about horses, but I'm working with someone who is doing a research project on them. Not quite sure what she's doing yet, but she gets to go to New Zealand so I wouldn't be complaining.

Community rules are on your left, so's the showdown server for talking and battling. There's a FAQ in the grand hall which is geared towards newcomers, and if you have any questions regarding anything sensible I'm more than happy to answer.