Hey everyone.

Spineblade

I'm new. On my first playthrough of Reborn, currently about to battle Luna after I level up my team to the mid-60's.

I live in Northern Ireland in the UK, and I'm currently at high school. Don't ask me what I want to do with my life because I won't have an answer.

I have a habit of spending a few days on forums and then never going near them again. Hopefully this will be the time I rewrite the history books.

See you around. This place looks intimidating.

giphy.gif

Hey Spineblade, welcome to Reborn.. Don't worry, everybody here is really nice.. Hope you stay for a long time.. Not that you have a choice, we own you now.. Leave your sanity outside, in the box with explosives. It's a gift for Julia.. She is going to make things go BOOM!!!

Anyways that's pretty much all I have to say.. Except check out the Reborn Radio and other stuff.. Someone will be along with the rules and all..

Cya around!!

Hello Spineblade, and welcome to Reborn!

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I have a habit of spending a few days on forums and then never going near them again. Hopefully this will be the time I rewrite the history books.

It probably will :)

Intimidating? Here I thought we do a good job of welcoming the newcomers...

You've got your rules on the left, the showdown server also on the left if you like talking or battling, a FAQ in the grand hall. Me, the other moderators, or ace members (if you pick the friendly ones) are around to help you with any questions you might have.

I'm out.

Don't ask me what I want to do with my life because I won't have an answer.

No pressure man. That's the story of my life, too. You'll find it eventually; try keeping a journal. I'm told that looking back on your previous thoughts will help you determine what you want and learn things about yourself.

Welcome to Reborn!

and is that a Deadly Nadder?