Jai Ho! Another RMT by Destructive Skitty

Reignited'Light

! Jai Ho !
By DestructiveSkitty

Yay, another OU Mega Lopunny team from me lmao.

I was going to post this team yesterday cause it's my 1 Year anniversary on Reborn, but I got lazy. Anyways, I had a lot of success with this team, so here we go!

423.png227.png132.png637.png094.png428-mega.png

423.gif

Sasha (Gastrodon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Def / 40 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Sasha is really great Pokemon in this Meta. It takes on so many OU mons that are a pain in the ass. Keldeo, Heatran, Rotom-Wash, and Landorus-Therian to a extent. It's physically defensive so I can take Secret Swords from Keldeo better.
Fish for Scald burns if you get the chance, hit hard with Earthquake, spread toxic against mons like Rotom-Wash, the Lati twins, and incoming Zards that try to stand in my way.

227.gif

Elita (Skarmory) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roost
- Counter

Elita is pretty simple to use. Set up stealth rocks as soon as possible, defog away ugly entry hazards on your field like SPIKES AND STEALTH ROCK. THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR THIS TEAM. Roost for longevity and so I can have a great physical wall at all times, and Counter is used so I don't auto lose to Bisharp and Mega Metagross. It can also checks the Lati twins, so I'm not really afraid of Dragon spam.

132.gif

Witto (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Transform

Witto the Ditto=win. I have trouble against set up sweepers like Mega Diancie and Charizard X. So I used Witto so I can have a great revenge killer. The 0 IV Speed is required so that I have a Hidden Power Ice all the time. It hits Landorus, Gliscor, Garchomp, and other key dragon threats. Nothing does the job better than Witto.

637.gif

Rin (Volcarona) (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Rin has been a excellent teammate. Shoutout to Rukia
It's one of my late game sweepers when Sasha and Elita breaks through the opponents team with the amazing defensive synergy.
Rin has enough speed to outspeed Max Speed Heatran that are not Choice Scarf. It's the standard Quiver Dance set, but I have Hidden Power Ground to punish Charizard X and Heatran if they choose to stay in against me.

094.gif

LOL (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 28 HP / 148 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute

This Gengar is a absolute troll. Holy shit, it's amazing. Clefable's Moonblast won't be able to break through Gengar's substitute in one hit, and I can hit it back with a Sludge Wave for a easy 2HKO. Hex + Will-O-Wisp is a awesome combo, breaking through many physical pokemon, and can also 2HKO Gliscor and wall it if they do not have Knock Off. Gengar pairs well with Sasha due to prior Scald burns and Toxic.

dYhYaRx.gif

Faito (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Power-Up Punch
- Drain Punch
- Frustration

Lopunny cleans up late game alongside with Rin. It's so easy. If I get a chance, I set up a Substitute and start spamming Power-Up Punch until I get low on health. Then I proceed to use Drain Punch to recover my HP and spam Frustration to hit everything else that resists Fighting STAB.

Conclusion:

Set up Rocks with Elita, spread annoying status with Sasha and Gengar, and destroy souls with Witto, Rin and Lopunny.
It's a pretty good balanced team if I say so myself. The only problematic mon I encountered is Charizard Y and heavy special attack hits.

Shoutout to Void for suggesting Counter on Elita, solving the Mega Metagross issue I had.
Shoutout to Dark Desire for suggesting Substitute over Taunt on Gengar.
Shoutout to Jelly because Witto the Ditto is kinda like Jelly. :]]

Importable:

http://pastebin.com/1bLM8PWU

Ayy, Happy Anniversary in Reborn. As for the team, it looks really solid. I think that you could maybe improve the team by giving lopunny quick attack instead of sub to help it sweep/revenge kill a lot better. I understand that sub is good for easing prediction and avoiding status but it doesn't seem to be bulky enough to fully take advantage of substitute imo. Other than that small nitpick, the team seems good.

edit: wow no shoutout : ( , smh

Dat Gengar tho. I can only see one check to your troll Gengar at the moment and that's Heatran. Aside from that, I can't really say much about what pokemon are good against this team, considering it's pretty well balanced. Aside from that, Happy 1 year anniversary to Skitty ^.^

@Jelly Thanks bro!

@Luck>Skill You are right, I don't use Substitute enough for it to be effective. But I do dodge status and leech seed with Substitute. I haven't tried Quick Attack at all, so I'll test it. Thanks!

@Pyrrhon Yeah. I do have Sasha, Rin, and Lopunny to take on Heatran. Rin and Lopunny are only checks, and Sasha can easily beat many Heatran sets. All three should be able to wear down Heatran, so I'm not that worried. Thanks though!

I thought that as well, but I run 0 Speed IVs for the following reasons

• So I can also get Hidden Power Ice on my Ditto
  • In the case I face other Ditto, I will always lose the Speed tie so I will be able to win the Ditto war.
    ... If that made any sense. (Most Ditto probably run the same speed I run anyways, but still) Smogon said this

"Choice Scarf is the best item for Ditto, since unless the opponent itself has Choice Scarf, Ditto will always outspeed the opponent. 248 EVs in HP allow Ditto to take less damage from Stealth Rock, while maximum investment in Defense allows it to take less damage if in a Struggle war with another Ditto. 0 Speed IVs gives Ditto Hidden Power Ice and allows Ditto to be outsped in the rare case of a Struggle war."

That's why I ran the Ditto spread.Thanks though!

Really nice team!

I'd like to ask though, why don't you have some coverage move on Lopunny, like Ice Punch, instead of Substitute, to ensure OHKOs?

I haven't used M-Lopunny much, but i think it could be a nice thing to have, to compliment Volcarona's inability to hit hard certain guys.

Your anniversary cake will be arriving soon

WSdpxkU.jpg

Edited by nickcrash

Really nice team!

I'd like to ask though, why don't you have some coverage move on Lopunny, like Ice Punch, instead of Substitute, to ensure OHKOs?

I haven't used M-Lopunny much, but i think it could be a nice thing to have, to compliment Volcarona's inability to hit hard certain guys.

I concur to this. Substitute isn't really beneficial on Lopunny, and Ice Punch can hurt VERY hard guys like Gliscor and Landorus, who otherwise can give you a headhache...

Fighting and Normal STAB is all I need to have unresisted coverage. I like the Ice Punch suggestion, but I never really had problems with Landorus/Gliscor/Garchomp/x4 Ice weakness mons

I use Substitute only to avoid status, so I'll give the suggested Quick Attack and Ice Punch a try. Thanks guys!