Happy Valentines Day, Reborn~

RubyHeart

Happy Valentines Day, to everyone here at Reborn!~

As most of you know, or at least think, Valentines day (February 14), is a day when it is traditional to send a card, often anonymously, to a person one is romantically involved with or attracted to.

Although I think we can put a little more meaning into this so everyone can be involved, though it's still nothing much~

Valentines day is a day of love, right? Yes indeed it is~

However, love doesn't have to be in a "dating relationship" because we can all love our friends and hold each of them dear to us. Friends are awesome, and almost always there for us. So although it may seem weird, it's not like asking all your friends to be your valentine :P

And that is what this is about... why I random chose to type out this whole thingy~

As a reminder that almost everyone here at Reborn can be considered my friend, and just to say that you all mean a lot to me ^w^

That is just about all I had to say~

So have a wonderpful valentines day everyone, and keep those who you care for, as friends, family, or loved ones, close in your mind

~~~and heart~~~

Beating-heart.gif

Edited by RubyHeart

• Support Squad

Dobby, just take the love and go

We all know how much you want to stop being single, but I'm not helping with that in anyway~

I will never take your love! I was Scorned by Bibs, no one shall ever have my Brove again!

Actually, wsn't valentines day named for st valentine, who once a day matched up Single men and women? Today isn't a day dedicated to love, it's dedicated to helping Single people. WRONG

Um, no. He was a guy who got people married against the law. There's already a singles thread, and this isn't even about romantic stuff it's just Clara being nice :/

I add my sentiments of not generally disliking all of you people to Clara's. And yes, that is the best you're going to get from me