Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fire stone

WakelessTitan

Question

10 answers to this question

You can find a firestone hidden in a few places (rocks,rubble etc. Click c/z on everything you see)
Or you can find one through mining. You can save before you start mining and soft reset (f12) until you get one.
Or if you have ep13 and all the department store stickers you can buy one from the upper floors of the department (judging by where you are you can't do this yet)

If you join team Magma in North Obsidia (around the Bug Gym) You can get a Buizel and a Fire stone I believe.

I think you just beat Corey if you just received Growlithe?

Nope you still get a waterstone. No firestone through that chain of events

Wait what? That's dumb.

Edit: I do remember Ame saying somewhere she'd be cray to let players get a drought Vulpix and a fire stone so early in the game, so it does make sense somewhere.

However, getting two pokemon that evolve by fire stone so early there's a tough decision to be made which could complicate the game later on, amiriteguys?

Edited by Helia