I suppose I should introduce myself...!

Enkhidu

Well Absolute_Zero here, pleased to meet you all!

I started playing this game since episode 10 but I never finished it, so I started a new game now. I have been reading the forums for a while so I thought "Why not join the fun?" and here I am, since I'm not a native english speaker I hope you can bear any orthographic mistakes here.

I hope that we can get along!

I was actually waxing nostalgic for a while here thinking about how the welcome crew has changed over the time I've been here, who's been a constant, who's come, who's left. Then I realized I should actually welcome you. So welcome Absolute Zero. Fun fact, when I first learned about absolute zero I thought it was really cool, actually I still do. Oh, and no pun intended.

If you've been lurking here then you probably know your way around already, but if you have any questions at all I'm a good person to go to.

Hey Zero, hows it going? tell us a bit about yourself so we can help you enjoy your experience at Reborn to the fullest!

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.