Increasing entropy since 1997

Dhanush D Bhatt

Hey guys. I'm Dhanush but you can call me whatever you want (as long as it is decent). I actually joined a year ago. Basically made one speculation post and then left as i waited for ep11 (iirc) and got caught up in real life problems. But i am back for now and seeing that i had never made an intro post, thought i might as well do it now.

So hi again. Nice to meet you all. I am a 17 year old living in India. I have been playing Pokemon since i was 11 or so. Started with Fire red. My favourite game is Emerald (cuz Hoenn). I listen to random bits of music here and there but tend to like metal/rock/edm. I really like math and chemistry and hope to make a future in that. I first started playing Reborn last year after my friend told me about it. I thought it was another fun but easy fan made game like Snakewood or something (lol) but loved it immediately. I am not too great at sports due to my scrawny build but i am pretty decent at tennis, badminton and volley ball and love playing the same. I am quite shy in public and probably wouldn't have a meaningful conversation with you unless i know you or we have been awkwardly staring at each other for a few hours. But since this is an online forum, ask me anything you like. I like gaming and watching anime but am not a hardcore version of either a gamer or an otaku. I just do what i want whenever i feel like it i guess. I am also a lazy ass procrastinator (but you probably guessed that from how late this intro is right? :P) So yeah i guess that is it for now. Thanks for reading :D

Hey.. Welcome?? I guess.. :P.. Also yay more peeps from India!!

Also you know how stuff works.. So ya.. Burn the sanity, read the pinned stuff and FAQs and rules..

That is pretty much it...

Cya around..

Welcome to the forum, person I've never spoken to!

It's like those "magician shows" where the magician asks the person if they've met before.

Despite the entropy jokes, here we have order! Stay put or something is going to bite you.

Come on, tell the truth. You just wanted Ark to give you a song, that's all.

You know where to go if you need anything, come play in the wasteland/onyx arcade,

pay Hukuna a visit (or knock at Murdoc's) if you'd like to roleplay, and try to find that

Weavile in Reborn (that Vinny didn't get the chance to)

No, you can't use your sock as a fashionable tie

Despite the entropy jokes, here we have order! Stay put or something is going to bite you.

Really? Then you must've made the enthalpy pretty high, or screwed with the kinetics...

Where was I again...oh yeah, welcome to the forums (well, you've made yourself welcome...so...this falls flat, doesn't it?)! There are some (aspiring) chemists around here, and I'm one of them (didn't see that one coming?). I hope you continue to enjoy your stay in this place, balanced by thermodynamics to prolong the arrival of the inevitable complete chaos... !

Really? Then you must've made the enthalpy pretty high, or screwed with the kinetics...

Where was I again...oh yeah, welcome to the forums (well, you've made yourself welcome...so...this falls flat, doesn't it?)! There are some (aspiring) chemists around here, and I'm one of them (didn't see that one coming?). I hope you continue to enjoy your stay in this place, balanced by thermodynamics to prolong the arrival of the inevitable complete chaos... !

I was expecting... that reaction ;)

Sometimes, the normal flow is towards order (eg proteins).

Make sure you freeze yourself to -273 degrees Celsius (or -459.4 degrees Fahrenheit). Don't worry. You'll be OK.

(that Vinny didn't get the chance to)

You just had to go and say it didn't you? I've had a hard day as is but that's just depressing, I'mma go cry somewhere or something, I dunno.

In more important matters chemistry is cool, I only did a minor in it myself but I can't say I don't enjoy some aspects of it.

I was expecting... that reaction ;)

Sometimes, the normal flow is towards order (eg proteins).

Actually, that's not entirely true. By folding the amount of disorder increases: the smaller molecules of the solvent (water) which are kind of trapped by the molecule get expelled by folding. It is a process driven by entropy. Funny, isn't it?