Team vs The Axe

TheJawsOfDeath

Hey guys during the pauses between Reborn Episodes I picked up and raised pokemon to keep things interesting but recently I've realized that my Reborn Team was getting unnecessarily large. Each pokemon did something significant during my playthrough to warrant their use but I think its high time some members got "THE AXE". Since this whole predicament came to be due to my indecisiveness. I don't think I could train all 19 throughout the rest of the game so I was hoping you could help me choose who to cut.

TL;DR Who on my 19 member pokemon roster needs to get up and the f*ck out.

1. Nova the Blaziken

2. Starscream the Staraptor

3. Spooks the Gengar

4. Beats the Noivern

5. Romeo the Roserade

6. Arms the Diggersby

7. Rocky the Golem

8. Titan the Golurk

9. Echo the Exploud

10. Pegasus the Rapidash

11. Cain the Gardevoir

12. Beast the Custom Gallade

13. Aura the Lucario

14. Frosty the Mamoswine

15. Megatron the Metagross

16. DeepBlueSea the Crawdaunt

17. Samus the Clawitzer

18. Pokenuts the Amoongus

19. Z-One the Magnezone

Thanks in advance for those who read and gave input. Only 4 of my team members aren't shiny and yes I breed,reset and shiny hunt. Thank you Amethyst for the increased shiny chance.

Edited by TheJawsOfDeath

So a Ground type huh.. probably Golurk since I need an Ice type and I need Stealth Rock Golem .

I'd say no one personally. That's only because I'm the guy who has the free time to train and use 45 team members :V

45 Team Members My God Now I'm interested in what they are

Edited by TheJawsOfDeath

I'll probably make a topic dedicated to all 70 of my team members (I'm going to have that many by episode 19 :P) When I finish the game. 70 team members is a lot to manage tho XD. I'll probably only have 55 by endgame, but I'm aiming for 70.

I'll probably make a topic dedicated to all 70 of my team members (I'm going to have that many by episode 19 :P) When I finish the game. 70 team members is a lot to manage tho XD. I'll probably only have 55 by endgame, but I'm aiming for 70.

I'm fighting myself about this to be honest. I want to add even more pokemon like Beedrill for the Mega,Scrafty,Typhosion and Alakazam maybe even Garchomp and Weavile when they are released but raising that many seems... whats the right word..ludicrous. Wish I had your enthusiasm for large teams. Edited by TheJawsOfDeath

How about I make this easier on you. I'll try lowering your number to 8 Pokemon and you can swap/add from there. It's really up to you what you do from there as I do have some bias against a handful of these Pokemon.

Who to keep: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Metagross, Roserade, Magnezone, Clawitzer/Crawdaunt (one, not both), Mamoswine, Staraptor

Pokemon that can be dropped: Golem, Exploud, Amoongus (Still a good 'mon though), Diggersby/Golurk (only really need one ground type), Lucario/Gallade (their roles have practically been filled), Noivern (the thing is gonna be worthless against 4 of the remaining leaders), Rapidash