New contestant ready to feel the pain of Reborn!

Char

Hello, everyone im Char~

I saw a post about Reborn on tumblr and on about the third time i saw it come across my dash i was like oh hell ill check it out!

So after lurking around the forums for a little i began to get the impression that Reborn was not a cake walk compared to the official games and i was like "How perfect". I fell more in love with the fact that it highly limits what pokemon you get and forces you to use "subpar" pokemon and actual tactics in order to win.

I look forward to meeting everyone and experiencing this game ^^

My favorite Pokemon Game by far. Its not too hard but you wont just walk in a gym and walk out like in Gamefreak games. You are gonna leave with a bruised team and bruised ego. Also welcome to Reborn friend, I'm new here on the forums too.

Edited by TheJawsOfDeath

Sup Char? Ah yes the aim Ame (Not the same, trust) had was to make this game more difficult for the older pokemon crowd who'd appreciate the challenge. Most certainly has worked well I'd say.

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

All types of people around here. Definitely some you'll get along well with.

I fell more in love with the fact that it highly limits what pokemon you get and forces you to use "subpar" pokemon and actual tactics in order to win. ^

This is probably my favorite thing about the game too.

aim Ame (Not the same, trust)

I like it.

Anyway, welcome. I'm a pretty good question answerer if I may say so myself, so hit me up if you ever need to.

I fell more in love with the fact that it highly limits what pokemon you get and forces you to use "subpar" pokemon and actual tactics in order to win.

That's also what I like the most about this game.

Anyway, hello and welcome to Reborn!

Greetings newcomer! Enjoy your stay. If you need anything, as Jericho said, don't hesitate. People here are all happy to help and could assist you in any way; from trying to find your way into the game to competitive battling, roleplay and other fun stuff we do around