New player questions

DarkBolo

1. It took me about 50 hours to complete. Probably less, considering the possibility of me leaving the game open.

2. The game is not really THAT hard but I can almost guarantee you will lose repeatedly to quite a few battles. Sometimes you will have to make changes to your team to beat the gyms but its not unbeatable.

3. I just used the search bar on these forums, some youtube walkthroughs, and asked questions on here.

1. For a casual player, probably 30+ hours.

2. More than just hard. Have fun :)

3. There is this guy's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/joehearthstone and this guy's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperFffu and this guy's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PoisonThorn01. There are more if you just search Pokemon Reborn on youtube, though. There aren't any written out walkthroughs atm as far as I know.

Hey.

First things, you should introduce yourself in the grand hall.

You can get hints on the community and ask for help if you stuck somewhere.

Also it is really hard. Plus the new 4th-6th gen pokemon make it a bit difficult since you can't be sure what to expect with them. That being said you can always defeat the game. It may require some more time than a normal/canon game. Also you can't go through the game with just one team. You need multiple pokemon for some leaders. That's all.

Also don't forget the intro thread in the grand hall.

Cheers!

Hope we see you around more.

You can turn in down from your main volume mixer. Just click on the volume of your computer while Reborn is open and turn the audio down like you would with other games. I have mine set to three.

I understand, but it also lowers the sfx volume, and I want to turn down only music.

this game is not 30 hours sorry but if you played 30 hours only i call cheat engine and talking to nobody and only doing the story and not even ev training or breading pokemon impossible im 200hours into the game finished and im not even done breading

this game is not 30 hours sorry but if you played 30 hours only i call cheat engine and talking to nobody and only doing the story and not even ev training or breading pokemon impossible im 200hours into the game finished and im not even done breading

It's incredibly possible. From a casual perspective, there is no necessity to EV train or breed. If you only catch pokemon that don't require incredibly long side quests as well, it's entirely possible.

Yeah, that's basically the definition of "casual". The question was basically "how long will it take me to beat the game if I just use whatever I catch and only do side missions if they're in my way?"

EV Training and breeding and stuff is for the players who are more... I dunno what term to use, but I guess hardcore is closest to what I mean. I have legit never EV trained a pokemon, and the only times I bothered with breeding in the main games was to complete my pokedex, and even then I got bored with that. I'm more into the story of the games, and seeing whatever neat pokemon I can stumble across. I don't really have it in me to be a completionist or anything like that. In MtG terms, I'm a Timmy when it comes to Pokemon (and most games for that matter. I doubt I'll ever have the "perfect" team, or 100% complete anything.)