What would you change about a Pokemon?

Voctrode

• Developers
If you had the power to change only one slight thing to a Pokémon to make it more viable in the competitive scene, or even just cooler, what would it be?

[s]I might add it into the VW/BB server as well, but not the point[/s]

• Administrators
...I can't say what the battle-effect would be, but Gardevoir needs a move to create a black hole. Seeing as how the Pokedex entries advertise that as one of its abilities. >> <<

• Developers
It could be a strong attack with a wrapping effect like magma storm, only be Psychic (or dark I guess), and of course, be a black hole.

And the funny thing is I could actually make that attack on PO xD

I still stand by Sceptile's Attack and Special Attack stats being swapped.

Also have Stealth Rock do damage like Spikes, as in it isn't effected by type.

That's kinda too much. C'mon, we got enough Dragon-type OU threats already. Plus, that would be one more reason to use Ice-types.

Also think Nattorei should learn Rapid Spin. For the trololol it'd get.

I would make Dewgong more of a sweeper. ;~; Since Stallrein is the reigning champ as far as sea-mammals go in competitive battling. I would also give mewtwo nasty plot back <3~~~

Give Cherrim 10 more base stats in everything. It's highest base stat is what, 86? Also, it's not as strong when it isn't in the sun anyways. Pretty much, it sucks as a battler. But I love it. :C Also, Flareon. Lowest ranked eeveelution 130 special defense, 110 attack. Crap movepool. Crap defense. Crap speed. If it had better speed... And a physical fire move stronger than it's current fire fang, the movepool and defense would be worth it.

• Administrators
Flareon is already amazing in VW/BB, just saying. And yes, Cherrim could stand to be better... As for any ideas of my own, Ariados needs to be better somehow... At least, like, higher attack to abuse with Trick Room or Agility, and perhaps just MAYBE something better than Bug Bite? At least give it Technician or something...

Wildfire (Flareon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Wild Charge
- Superpower

^ It'saboss.Srsly.

• 2 weeks later...
Give Blastoise Hydration instead of Rain Dish for DW ability. Or add Calm Mind and Bulk Up to its move pool.

Give torkoal flare blitz(?) or just some good physical fire move.

Give Hitmonchan that Iron fist ability or whatever that Golurk has.

Make rapid spin a priority attack.

... I'll think of more, maybe.

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1308381385' post='16286']
Actually, it would be baller if Rapid Spin worked like it did in the anime- that it could deflect projectile attacks.
[/quote]

IKR? I still remember an early episode where brock gets vulpix and ekans and koffing have skirts on and by spinning, they deflected pikachu's electric attacks. That would totally be pimp for a rapid spinning blastoise.

I feel like sky drop, or whatever it's called should have it's base power, then add more damage based on the victim's weight. Also, pokemon able to fly/glide/hover/holding a balloon/whatever has immunity from the attack.