Regarding this.. situation.

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin

Guest Ashley
Alright, so for those of you who don't know, Autumn and Winter had complained to Mashew about people being a bit disrespectful toward Autumn, which.. is breaking rule one all in itself, but that's not the point of this post.

The point is, people come to Reborn with their personal life problems because in their mind, we are friends that they can trust and we can be there for them. Neither Mashew or myself were on the server at the time being of the situation at hand, so.. some people were, though. However, instead of helping Autumn by comforting her and telling her that it's alright and whatnot, they decided to express their irritation for her complaining about problems.

Listen. All of us have life issues, even some of us older users have problems with our family, friends, lives in general. And some of us even take it to Reborn for comfort and support, but really.. we can't do that if we have people bashing everybody who happen to have personal issues. The point of this post is.. basically.

[b][u]If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.[/u][/b]

I know that it's kind of bothersome when people come with the same spiel about life problems they're having, but.. you need to be there to support your friends (I'd assume you're all friends, if you're not, then still.) and just be the shoulder to cry on. I know that even though I only know Ame and Mashew through the internet, I send them text messages whenever I'm going through hard times in my life - whether it's family, friends, pets, etcetera. I put my trust in them.

So, please. If you could all do the same and support whoever it is that may have problems in their life.. I'd really like that. It makes me upset to see people who're disrespectful. It's really bothersome. I love all of you guys, even the ones that I dislike somewhat, you all are MY family outside of my real life.

Thank you.

[quote name='Ashley' timestamp='1306467739' post='14754']
@Geo: You act as if I care what your opinions are. So my response to you is; Klol.
[/quote]
Klol @ you too dear. I'll get the last laugh, I always do.~

Guest Ashley
[quote name='Neo' timestamp='1306468313' post='14756']
Not meaning to feed the trolls or troll myself, but dignifying him with a response shows that you DO care
[/quote]

Maybe so, but only if it's a negative response. His opinions don't matter to me because he's Geo.

Thats how trolls know they are winning though ashley. When you acknowledge that they irk you they win. Ur not really feeding him, ur giving him a blood tranfusion from a fucking dragon, only making him stronger

1. I won't lie and say things will be alright when I don't think so, nevermind the nitpickyness of arguing that no one knows the future (cuz with with enough knowledge and experience, you can make some damn good guestimations). Now take a moment and appreciate the true depth of the meaning of guestimation.

2. There is a difference between nice and purposely hurtful. That is the difference that has kept me from being kicked/banned/muted for quite some time now.

I do not 'troll' as others do- baseless namecalling and an annoyance to be an annoyance. I do but take the facts and speak them back in a way such that others/you may draw the obvious conclusions. Not everyone likes what they find. It is said in some places that one learns more from one's failings than from one's successes. Some prefer to evade the recognition of these failings rather than learning from them. Some see affront. Some see opportunity.

3. Friends. Who was the one who posted the lyrics to the effect of "he who has no enemies has never stood up for something?" You cannot be true to yourself and still completely agree with everybody. It is reasonable to compromise when both are willing to compromise. However, to be the one always having to adapt to the will of someone else who CANNOT EVER compromise? That is unreasonable- and that is the quiet, passive self I have long since made a decision to leave behind.

To ask me to be more politic when doing so (and when I strive for the neutrality of fact in anycase) is not only handicapping the 'victim' but is asking me to accept that the victim's frailty has priority to my own lack there-of?!?! That is asking for a one-sided compromise and I will not accept. When something is bothering me, I will address it. If you do not want my attention on something, do not parade it somewhere my attention is already focused.

My well of sympathy has pretty much dried up now, and it took the majority of 24 years to do so. If you cannot believe I was ever sympathetic, well that's fine, but even Ame can attest to the opposite. My, how we've grown apart, Ame. It is delusion to say 'just as well' because while different is not necessarily better or worse... it is absolutely not the same as equal.

Guest Ashley
[quote name='Cyrus' timestamp='1306469172' post='14762']
So basically follow the golden rule?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
[/quote]

Yes.

Well some love each other here.
While some may thinks OMG PEDOPHILES. But if we have a personal problem. Some of us have a person or people to talk to on here. Most of the time we form friendships. Sometimes better than people in real life. Thats what the internet was for in a way.

I am not arguing against finding friends, as is implied by your post, cyrus. But rather I am saying you can't please everyone... and you really shouldn't try to. That isn't to say you can't compromise, but you cannot compromise yourself EVERY TIME. And so, some people are friends and some are not. The internet makes it easier to find people who share our interests and are comfortable company.

In this type of world, how can you find friends especially one that don't stick a knife in your back. Sure the internet is better but it still can't beat having real life buds at times since your moar in danger on the Internet then in Real Life now and day. 1 & 0's are truely nothing thus in order to enjoy it, you must try to make it something you'll enjoy which is fun for awhile but the It'll get boring, but its how the mind see and uses it.

That was brilliant, Ash.
Thanks for taking some time and writing this for us.

Also guys, you know i've tried to be as supportive, kind and listening I can for you, for the whole community...

But if i even hurt anyone's (And i mean ANYONE'S) feelings with my comments or silences or anything I-AM-SORRY.

Finally, and i'll leave you guys alone,- please-, enjoy Reborn. Relax a little bit, and if you feel unconfortable, just leave. If you feel his community is not what you're looking for, don't ruin the whole feeling with your bad vibe and go...

Aaand- Yeah~

Guest Ashley
Okay, so apparently I have to address this [b]AGAIN[/b]. Autumn and Winter both complained to Mashew a [b]SECOND[/b] time about the same people bashing Autumn because of the same situation. Well. Get this. Because of this, I have informed Ame of it, and he gives me the okay to mute them when I see them, and if they continue to do it, I have permission to get Lily or Ikaru or TSS or whoever to ban them from the server temporarily. All I have to inform about, currently.

Guest Ashley
@Winter: It's not a bad thing to inform authority of situations going on when we're not around. I actually appreciate it, because Mashew informs me of it whenever he gets a chance to.

• Administrators
Yes, regarding that, whenever something like this takes place, PLEASE grab the log to back it up. Mods, do ask to see the log if it isn't something you can find in the main chat.

Now I'm muted for not much of anything. It's ok for now though. I have things that will require my full attention starting tomorrow anyhow.

For future reference- "leave her to her delusions" and "let do as she will" are my versions of 'leave her alone' and 'idgas anymore' in regards to 'the escapist.' Especially since I was actually busy advancing my Black file anyhow.

Btw, ashley enjoyed that entirely too much.