Regarding Geo

Well Geo, It depends on who's the dog barking. Quite frankly I prefer to skip the damn barking and get straight to the gnawing on ur leg <__<.
As for living with such knowledge of what goes on you sir are sadly mistaken. I am fully aware of everything. I'd go further, but there's no more meat on ur damn leg

WTF geo. Now you're just spouting nonsense.

What most everyone seems to forget is that this isn't a democracy at all. The forum and server we frequent aren't free and are brought to us by the kindness of certain peoples here. This could easily become a dictatorship if that was what they wanted. But it is not, and it has not. Demanding rights and certain changes the way you have, Geo, is not reasonable at all. Ame, being the person that he is, has been working both for us and with us this whole time. He is still the one who makes the decisions on management. And trust me, if I were management, I wouldn't implement policy and changes for every idea with popular support. I can cite the SSB fanbase that called for the inclusion of every character under the moon in Brawl.

Also, who the heck is Grox, and why would you jump onto the slippery slope of citing worst case scenarios? Might as well have used "what reborn had voted Doro for admin?" Please. Show us some more respect.

Ok TSS. You espoused stricter adherence to the posted regulations since before you were made authy. Maybe your gesticulations were made behind closed doors, but I haven't seen anything to support that. See authy, transparency isn't just to catch you doing bad things, but let's us see the efforts you are putting in.

As is, TSS, I saw you going wild over your channel views and subscriptions intead. I mean, that was cool i guess, but it's not our main interest and it lost it's luster after the first 30 or so videos. Ok, after the first 5. I have other videos and music and games I want to play too, bro.

[quote]I'm already one of the more hated and criticized people in Reborn now because I seem like the one disturbing the natural habitat. Like I said, nobody likes change.[/quote]

I think you might be misreading things. The vibe I get isn't "let's kill TSS and take his authy cuz he's a terrible person." It's more like "TSS? What? IDC, here's never really here. Well, maybe more than ashen, but how much is that saying?" You've lost touch with the goings on of the server you have authority over.

I want to reiterate, that site contributions are great and should be rewarded. But not with authy. I may be great at financing or landscaping the place, and sometimes I need that top secret clearance to get in and do my job, but that really doesn't qualify me to be the next chief of police. Maybe mayor, what with all the advertising and stuff. >>

Return to zero? As in, reset the authy and start again with a revised roster?

• Administrators
I'm closing this topic; something I should have done earlier. Regardless of the validity or lack thereof of the points being made here, leaving this open is only inviting more arguement.