Ash takes on Reborn

Raviel the Phantom

And then the anime shows that it was all a coma all along... :P

I stopped watching the anime a looong while ago, it started to sound too childish for me at some point (no offense), but that could be the dubbing.

the problem with them doing that is even after he wins the kalos league ash still has the champion league and in order to beat the according to lucian he first needs to beat the leaue in the region of which he strted his journey aka the indigo league

the problem with them doing that is even after he wins the kalos league ash still has the champion league and in order to beat the according to lucian he first needs to beat the leaue in the region of which he strted his journey aka the indigo league

How is that a problem? It would just delay that reveal. I would like to see the faces of the 11-year-olds watching when that happens, if the animators would go that path...

Edited by laggless01

How is that a problem? It would just delay that reveal. I would like to see the faces of the 11-year-olds watching when that happens, if the animators would go that path...

true but my point was that if couldnt win that league it would never happen

true but my point was that if couldnt win that league it would never happen

He could go back to that region.

By thinking about that...are we sure it was always the same ash? Because the delta episode (oras) would contradict that. It would mean that he couldn't have traveled from unova (or earlier gen) to kalos, since those are set in different dimensions.

He could go back to that region.

By thinking about that...are we sure it was always the same ash? Because the delta episode (oras) would contradict that. It would mean that he couldn't have traveled from unova (or earlier gen) to kalos, since those are set in different dimensions.

i wasnt refering to the indigo league i have no doubt he could win now the champion league there may prove dificult, also we still know nothing about the indigo leagues champion mater not even a name it would come as a real shock if it was asj's father

i wasnt refering to the indigo league i have no doubt he could win now the champion league there may prove dificult, also we still know nothing about the indigo leagues champion mater not even a name it would come as a real shock if it was asj's father

That would be a twist, but it wouldn't make sense in terms of logic, I think. I mean, that was quite a big event, so we can assume he heard the name (even if we didn't). It would be really weird if someone called ketchup ketchum would be announced, and ash not realizing something.

This thing went completely off-topic, didn't it?

EDIT: about the previous post, if you don't understand, this will help:

Edited by laggless01

That would be a twist, but it wouldn't make sense in terms of logic, I think. I mean, that was quite a big event, so we can assume he heard the name (even if we didn't). It would be really weird if someone called ketchup ketchum would be announced, and ash not realizing something.

This thing went completely off-topic, didn't it?

EDIT: about the previous post, if you don't understand, this will help:

oh i usderstand i like his videos. and it make perfect sence and we kinda did go off topic lets drop it

Edited by sandy