Wild shiny Cybele encountered

Cybele

Yo, dearest of tomadachis, my name is Cybele but I often go under the nickname Cybie or Cybe on other forums.

I'm a wannabe artist and love to draw stuff for people, if you want some sweet, sweet, art for your OC all you have to do is ask.

I do it for free.

There are many hobbies i'm into, which range from Wilderness Exploration to mixing ChipTune music. I'm also absolutely in love with the secret lore of the ocean, and everything dark and mysterious in the deep sea.

My favourite Pokemon are Reuniclus and Gliscor.

Closely followed by Skarmory, Registeel, Ghastly, and Starmie.

Lets become friends~*

What's up Cybele? Wilderness exploring? OK... we are friends now. :)

ym-bear-grylls_1123295c.jpg

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

I also require your soul as a Admittance fee. :D

Robots don't have souls, but i'll trade you the figurative concept of my soul for a pair of your panties.

Welcome! Not sure what ChipTune music is, the wording brings Emancipator to mind. Enjoy your time here!

8Bit Jams, pixel tunes, the kind of stuff you would make on mario paint while struggling to resist temptation to go back to the home screen and press the letters for the animation cycles. Its all I can do, im shit with instruments because my hands are pretty much awkward eggs.

Here's a piece I made for a collab group over four years ago.

"TYPE-MOON NERD"

I don't know if you realized this but my entire online persona is lightly based on a TM reference, also Cu Chulainn is best grill. Heh

Edited by Cybele

Robots don't have souls, but i'll trade you the figurative concept of my soul for a pair of your panties.

We're gunna be great friends I can feel it. Hope you don't mind the company of a succubus hue.

Hey Cybele, welcome to Reborn! It is heartening to sea another fan of the deep and mysterious ocean.. i totally did not make a bad pun..:P You should come check out the Reborn Radio.. Also since

I'm a wannabe artist and love to draw stuff for people, if you want some sweet, sweet, art for your OC all you have to do is ask.

I do it for free.

I is gonna be pestering you for a long long time.. :D

Oh also, while paying your admittance fee to Sazane, you should not forget to check your sanity at the door.. This is for your own safety.. Such volatile materials explode easily here.. Something about *insert greek alphabet here*-rays..

Oh also, while paying your admittance fee to Sazane, you should not forget to check your sanity at the door.. This is for your own safety.. Such volatile materials explode easily here.. Something about *insert greek alphabet here*-rays..

I don't think anybody on this forum is sane.

I'm just saying, :D

I don't know if you realized this but my entire online persona is lightly based on a TM reference, also Cu Chulainn is best grill. Heh

Didn't get the reference at the time, I just usually refer to that as the mystic eyes of petrification but yeah, Stay Night Lancer is my favorite Type Moon character of all time so we'll get along fine.

Hello Cybele, not much to say that hasn't already been said. You seem pretty fun and I'll probably end up asking you to draw something for me at some point. Anyway it seems like you'll fit right in, enjoy yourself.

Hello Cybele, not much to say that hasn't already been said. You seem pretty fun and I'll probably end up asking you to draw something for me at some point. Anyway it seems like you'll fit right in, enjoy yourself.

Feel free man, I'm on break for the next few weeks and have tons of time to doodle your shadow the hedgehog recolours.

We're gunna be great friends I can feel it. Hope you don't mind the company of a succubus hue.

Mind it? Thats an added bonus, but just to keep my wizard status safe

the power of christ compels you.

Holy-Water.png

Welcome Cybele! Hope you will have fun here!

Yo, thank you.

Didn't get the reference at the time, I just usually refer to that as the mystic eyes of petrification but yeah, Stay Night Lancer is my favorite Type Moon character of all time so we'll get along fine.

Confirmed god tier taste. Anyone that likes my husbando is automatically a friend of mine by default, Unless your name is Gilgamesh.

Mind it? Thats an added bonus, but just to keep my wizard status safe

the power of christ compels you.

Holy-Water.png

God has no power here. I don't even think he exists! Holy water isn't even a thing! :D

I won't do nothing if you don't want me to, especially if your my friend. If your my friend you're safe.

...Unless you don't want to be... Hue...

8Bit Jams, pixel tunes, the kind of stuff you would make on mario paint while struggling to resist temptation to go back to the home screen and press the letters for the animation cycles. Its all I can do, im shit with instruments because my hands are pretty much awkward eggs.

Here's a piece I made for a collab group over four years ago.

In that case, I have a revision to make.

Slowbro enters the scene!

Welcome to the forums blue-haired cyborg! There are tons of stuff for you to do here and we can guarantee a good time. Pop up on showdown if you feel like competitive battling and visit the Wasteland for random stuff. There is even an old spice commercial. If you need anything ask around. People are happy to help.

Insanity is good. It keeps me sane

~~Deadpool