What's up guys I'm finally here [:

LordWallace

After putting it off for so long I finally made an account on these forums after being a fan of the game for so long, it really is a well thought out fan game and I've had tons of fun with it and learning how it all came together.

I wanted to challenge the actual Reborn League as well but things got busy with school and I also compete in VGC and Smogon formats so I kind of have my fill of competitive Pokemon already.

This year I'm competing in Smogon Premier League in the Underused tier, currently 3-0 in Farm League, I regularly vote in OU and Ubers suspect tests, and I'm also an aspiring PokeTuber, in fact, I'm LPing Pokemon Reborn on my channel!

I'm also really active in the Pokemon scene on Facebook and I am an administrator of a 30k member group for coordinating battles, trades, and discussions. It's pretty neat.

The Pokemon Reborn game holds quite a few fond memories for me, as it's essentially how I discovered the YT Pokemon community through shofu's playthrough of it and it inspired me to build my own channel for LPs and competitive battling content.

On my first save file I made it to about the middle of Episode 12 where I got my butt whooped by Samson before I got a new computer and decided to just start a new game in Episode 13 and record a LP.

In my life outside of Pokemon, I'm a college freshman majoring in Government and I like playing Ultimate Frisbee and am a huge fan of extreme metal though honestly I love all music.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Hey Wallace, those sure sound like some credentials you got there. Government hmm? Are you trying to become a politician? I like Ultimate Frisbee okay, even though I'm awful at it LOL. What.. what is that Pikachu though? 0_0

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Hallo Lord Wallace and pikachu lover !!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here !!! So your a freshman , very nice hahah im on my second year studying biochemistry but anyway ..

We have a lot of good topics: if you like the pokemon thing go check out the reborn city and "on the hunt" topics and you can also go visit the radio tower for your love of music etc.

If you have a chance familiarise yourself with the sites rules please which can be found in the right bottom corner !!

other than that I hope you enjoy it here , I certainly know its my safe haven

Edited by Dr. Zexal

The Pikachu is crossed with Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica xD if you have watched the show you'd get it, It's honestly just a random placeholder picture.

EDIT: Actually I will probably just change it to Gothitelle since it's my favorite Pokemon at the moment

I'm on PS a lot for tournaments and suspect tests so I'll be sure to drop in once in a while.

Edited by LordWallace

• Developers

Hey Wallace, those sure sound like some credentials you got there. Government hmm? Are you trying to become a politician? I like Ultimate Frisbee okay, even though I'm awful at it LOL. What.. what is that Pikachu though? 0_0

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

It's a Kyubichu c: