Hellohello

shinymissingno

Alright so. First off I am and always have been absolutely horrendous at introductory things so apologies for how terrible this may end up as.

I'm actually not really sure where to start at, so uh... I'm from Tumblr - forums aren't new to me but I'm more comfortable on Tumblr for... some reason or another. Probably because I know more people there. I write a lot, rp a lot, and I'm generally playing pokemon whenever I'm not doing that.

To be honest, I've been a pokemon fan since it first came out - I remember after it came out and elementary school everyone was playing pokemon, not on gameboys or anything, but like, pretending to be trainers, or pokemon, and maybe a bunch had gameboys too and man oh man. Pokemon EVERYWHERE when I was little. That being said, I like to think I'm at least pretty decently knowledged in Pokemon things, at least the common stuff.

You lot could probably beat me into the dirt though. PvP battles are most definitely not my forte.

If it matters any, just to try and make this longer and fill it with more crap; my favorites are Nidoran(M) and Gallade, and thanks to it's rarity in Gen1 I cannot live without having a Scyther in my possession.

As well, up until the introduction of the Fairy type, I had the typing matchup damn near memorized. All screwed up now that a couple dozen pokemon are different types. Dammit.

But yes, hello. I'm very much new to this place and in general hope to be a writer one day, or an animator if I can get over my massive procrastination and permanent lack of motivation.

Hopefully I'm going to have a lot of fun here~

Welcome To Reborn, just leave your sanity at home before you lose it here(warning came to late for some people) and enjoy your stay, be warned that if you find any moment in the game where you realy just can't beat a trainer, just try again with full Health or asume it's made to be OP

Hey Seven, welcome to Reborn. Jerry will be around soon to give you some useful stuff. Look around the forums and you will find many fun things to do. Also you should definitely come to the RP Forums. Hukuna Sensei and King Murdoc are always there.

Adios

Hey there shinymissingo, nice to meet you. I think you'd very much enjoy the Creative Writing section, the Roleplaying section, and the Gaming General section. Check them out if you ever are looking for something to do. Gallade is one of my top 5 favorite pokemon as well, so RESPECT. I know how it was in Elementary school with Pokemon, it was literally EVERYWHERE. From Recess to gym class to the clothes people worse. If you'd like to get better at competitive battling, I'm sure there are some people who are willing to show you the ropes. Just ask here, or on the server works as well.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Please stay a while. I get the feeling you will be a much appreciated member of this community. :)

Still can do fucking better than me in introductions...Anyways, welcome to the Forums in Pokemon Reborn and enjoy your stay! If you have questions, feel free to post if it wasn't posted before, along with major bugs/glitches you find in Reborn. Once again, enjoy your stay and hope it'll be worthwhile.