This guy

Maelstrom

Randomness related to p3p.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1114461p1.html

That guy is the one who 'unloads' on you in the night club in p3p at least. I dunno if you get anything from him for answering his questions a particular way, but I'd wondered why he was there and seemingly semi-important. However his game description is a little off-beat to say the least.

Also... small mention of Persona 5 in the article. Yay.

Edit:

to make this topic more interesting... go here and list your top 3-5 favorite persona, and the 3-5 persona that you would probably have:
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_3_Personae

(you should probably google the p3p images of the persona, as I find that the persona 1 images aren't as good)

• Administrators
Just scanning through the list... A clear winner.
Alice.
Please.

If I must choose alternatives, I do like Cybele... And Alraune (maybe only because that was one of my favorite Souls in Aria of Sorrow)

inb4ikaruchoosestitania

Actually, Alice is my favorite as well. You can get her rather early on, but she has great magical stregth, speed, and luck. Plus she's the only one with the best Dark move, Die For Me!

2. Angel- fashionably clad in but chains and a blindfold? Yes plz.

3. Tam Lin- sure, I thought it was a girl at first, but hey, it still has several resistances and no weaknesses. F yeah. Also, quote upon being fused "I will protect you with everything I have!"

4. Thantos- that'd Death right there, guyz. FEAR IT.

5. Samael- poison of god... and stuff. Need i say more? http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Y05h1k3n/MegaTen%2520Nocturne/Samael2.jpg

Persona that I would probably have:

1. Genbu- if you know the mythology at all, you know this is a no brainer for me.

2. Lucifer (Helel)- Fallen angel of Light and the Morning Star. "The reason for Lucifer's rebellion differs from interpretation to interpretation, however, three most accepted reasons fall in a refusal to bow down to mankind upon its creation, disagreement about God's plan of salvation, or sinful pride in aspiring to overthrow his creator and become ruler of Heaven himself." The first two sound right. The third one is just BS.

3. Samael

for me,
Yamatano-Orochi
Malchizedek
Asura
Messaiah
Quetzuqoatl

And for mythological things not in the game i would have;
George
Zagan
Shinarui
Hachikiko