Kisuo... Nice to meet you.

ArcsyKay

About me:

Hi my name Kisuo (Let's call it a trademark of mine).
People tend to say I am cold,weird,psycho. I don't really mind neither, because I would hate being normal.

I am a programmer and a bit of a graphic artist (playing around in photoshop, so it ain't much).

#

Reason for joining:

Basically came here, because I am playing through the decent fanmade pokemon games. I really like pokemon games, hate the anime though.

#

First impression:
I played for a bit now and so far I really like this game. Idk why people said it would be difficult and that it hates everyone, it seems to be a quite relaxed pace game.

#

Side comment: The team in the signature is what I am going to make it ain't finished yet :mellow:

That's all I think. Don't seem like there is anything more to add.

Edited by KisuoX

Hey there Kisuo. You're into programming hmm? How much do you know about the code format used in Ruby Sapphire? Also if you're into graphic editing, maybe check out the custom shiny recoloring thread.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

I'm positive you'll be able to find something and some people where you can be yourself and relate to here!

I am more of a PC programmer. Never had a chance to code things for consoles yet (I am still at college).
If you would ask me what I think of the pokemon essentials code format (so rpgmaker), I think it resembles delphi/pascal, a bit. (Which isn't really hard to use)

Edited by KisuoX

Dark Souls 2 is logical. You have to actually think to beat it.
Well anyways I always thought of Pokemon logic like Yugioh logic.
Building a deck = building a team
Has to:

-work together

-be able to counter hard match ups

Same thing applies to duels and pokemon battles. Always be ahead of your opponent.

Point is I don't think this game will be make think it's bad. The more difficult a game is the more fun I have :)

Edited by KisuoX

Hi there, I'm Eva. Welcome to the forums, it's always fun to meet new people!~

I can't say much about the game because I haven't touched it at all, but I hope you get your team the way you want it.

As for being 'normal' I don't think you'll find anyone here who can fit into that category, because being 'not normal' is fun and we're all fun people~ I think so at least

Edited by VoidStar