Hallo thar~

Sparkblast

(((Surprised that I want to make one of these, but here we go~!)))

Hiya everyone!, I'm Sparkblast. The name came from my timid, male, shiny Pachirisu from Pokémon pearl. Having a pink striped guy was always amusing to my younger self. I used to be pretty timid, for reasons.., before university brought me out of my shell! Oh, I'm definitely not new to Reborn (maybe the forums..) and I'm in Agate Circus on my second playthrough. (Shinies..woo!)

I'm 21, and Reborn is pretty much one of my only constant web-sites nowadays (more because of the holidays, so I may be scarce during working times) - but felt like introducing myself. Well, what else should I say? I love the eeveelutions! Just the (sad imagination) simple idea that we all start out as little (eevee's) children and grow and evolve as people into completely different personalities just catches my attention. It's just nice to feel like you're in control of what you become, too. (Which Eevee's would never actually get!)

Err, other things... large perfectionist. Huge love of art and yet I just procrastinated two years away because of always being lower than others. Well, if you are reading this then I drew the Eevee in my avatar! :3 - yes, that's why I am seeking constant improvement...

Reborn; amazing storyline, beautiful map design & layout; lovely characters and the challenges are fantastic. The conclusion to this story, meteor and characters will be shattering. The game has so many directions it can go!

Sorry if this post is pretty untidy. I never was good at presentation... tips? xD

Edit: And how can I stop being a 'Youngster'!?

Edited by Sparkblast

Well welcome to the forums! And right now(as I know of) probably the most untidy presentation ever!(You just barely surpass me on actual presentations, well then again I'm fucking 13) Anyways, like most of the other posts I've seen on introductions, hang your coat somewhere and leave your sanity out in front of the door. Not like you'll need much of it anyways.

Welcome to Reborn!

I joined here last year (just 6 days ago) so, if you have some questions, probably I'm not the best person to ask...

But I think the "Youngster" should change when you make more posts on the forums. You can also change that with an "item" in the site shop.

As you can see, I'm a Youngster too!

Well, enjoy your stay here :)

Edited by Cyaloom

Welcome to Reborn!

I joined here last year (just 6 days ago) so, if you have some questions, probably I'm not the best person to ask...

But I think the "Youngster" should change when you make more posts on the forums. You can also change that with an "item" in the site shop.

Can confirm on the title changing upon posting stuff. So yeah, you're right.

Well welcome to the forums! And right now(as I know of) probably the most untidy presentation ever!(You just barely surpass me on actual presentations, well then again I'm fucking 13) Anyways, like most of the other posts I've seen on introductions, hang your coat somewhere and leave your sanity out in front of the door. Not like you'll need much of it anyways.

Thank you kindly! Leaving sanity alone is my main excuse for playing Pokémon as a child. It's probably part of my creativite side. Yeah, presentation of sentences always looks untidy when I write sentences... I may just be being self-defeating though. It happens with my art, too. Rarely, can I say more good than bad about my own work.. yet loads of positives for other people!

Welcome to Reborn!

Fair enough. Should reach enough posts sooner or later! I have been doing. Believe me, I rarely post on anything. Reborn is a bit special :D

Hello there and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jericho will most probably come and explain the forum and its basics in a couple of minutes? maybe...

About the Youngster thing.

It changes on your posts counting. And also you can change it with a shop item. Which is expensive. I think, Havent tried it.

Also to buy that item, you need rupees. You get rupees with posts. Thats it I think.

Welcome! :)

Hello there and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jericho will most probably come and explain the forum and its basics in a couple of minutes? maybe...

About the Youngster thing.

It changes on your posts counting. And also you can change it with a shop item. Which is expensive. I think, Havent tried it.

Also to buy that item, you need rupees. You get rupees with posts. Thats it I think.

Welcome! :)

Hello. That won't be a problem about enjoying the stay!

I've scouted the forums for nearly a year, I just didn't join/ post until now.

Thanks! I don't mind the item. But I will get kawaiidesuflareon-san~ as a 'doll' for my avatar if I ever get 400 rupees. :)

Edited by Sparkblast

Hint is in the main post. The bit about 'Oh woe is myself. My posts look deformed and stuff'...

I'm a very self-conscious guy. A bit emotional too, but that's from a bad background... but being 21, kinda time to stop being such a muppet xD

Rules? o_0

No but seriously, Hows it going Sparkblast? :D You say Uni, so I take it you're not from the states then? I do like your Eeveelution comparison, it's pretty deep and philosophical, we all start out as fairly similar as infants and as we grow through our habits, experiences, and exposure to certain things determines a lot of how we wind up when we grow up.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Please stay a while, you'll certainly be able to meet some people who have many common interests with you.

PS: The site shop has custom member titles available to purchase for 500 rupees. You can get more rupees by posting.

Welcome to the Forums man ;) feel welcome

Thanks~! Oh, it's you? from the showdown server, I see.

Rules? o_0

No but seriously, Hows it going Sparkblast? :D You say Uni, so I take it you're not from the states then? I do like your Eeveelution comparison, it's pretty deep and philosophical, we all start out as fairly similar as infants and as we grow through our habits, experiences, and exposure to certain things determines a lot of how we wind up when we grow up.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Please stay a while, you'll certainly be able to meet some people who have many common interests with you.

PS: The site shop has custom member titles available to purchase for 500 rupees. You can get more rupees by posting.

I'm from the UK. Thank you, and I already got my butt kicked had a look at the showdown server. It's pretty cool to see reborn people on Showdown.

Yep, if I stay long enough then I'd probably be known as eevee-eccentric. And my mascot eevee... Flare Flare <3. Hint: the fire one, well, and the ice one. Fairy, electric... you get the point!

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not here all to much because my school and friends keep me busy, but it is always nice to see a new face around here~

My name is Eva, but feel free to call me by VoidStar as well.

I enjoy art, more so the art of music.

Enjoy your stay not like you could leave anyway. And if you can, then drop by for a tea party with my dolls and I!~

Welcome mate.. And don't worry about anything.. People here are so nice that you will be right at home... Also congrats on being upgraded.. Though "Bug Catcher" feels more like a downgrade to me.. :P

Have fun and cya around!!